Gonzalo Higuain

Maria

It could have been worse for Higgie.. he could have been a Pedro you know

You mean he could have been the first footballer to score in six competitions in one season and in a CL SF and final? Hard to imagine Higuain doing that really..

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
You mean he could have been someone the first footballer to score in six competitions in one season and in a CL SF and final? Hard to imagine Higuain doing that really..

You forgot to add "Was" and " Ancient History " ...

;)

Beast

The Observer
Yes and Zidane won the Euro & WC.. and Raul won 3 CL and Pele scored 1000 goals ...........(insert Pedro here)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You mean he could have been the first footballer to score in six competitions in one season and in a CL SF and final? Hard to imagine Higuain doing that really..

I'm Higuain has sleepless nights at not scoring in the super cup, club world championship and the equivalent to the charity shield in spain. Yes I am sure Higuain is getting sleepless nights about it.

B

barcelonista

I'm Higuain has sleepless nights at not scoring in the super cup, club world championship and the equivalent to the charity shield in spain. Yes I am sure Higuain is getting sleepless nights about it.

Says the guy with the Carling Cup celebration in his avatar.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Agreeing.. you are losing your perception

Blame La Furia and his sarcasm.

Anyway, Benzema gave Higuain a run for his money, if it weren't for Benzema's awesome surgance to the top, Higuain might have still been on the operation table, except no, the kid trained like a beast and came back with a bang. Eventually the injury caught up with him somewhat and haulted his progression, mentally though he is as strong as ever. Scoring the La Liga winning goal was just pure sweet nectar. Love it. Same sort of dagger goal he scored against Espanyol, when he was 19. A matador. No scratch that, THE matador.

Higuain is only 4 days older than I am, knowing at this age that matters can be complicated psychologically and emotionally Higuain has come through and part of it is because he relishes competition. The criticism he faced about being a goal threat only was responded with some beautiful assists this season, none better than his backheel assist. The same goes for Ronaldo who Higuain beat in his first season.

#ImprisonHiguain.

zanela

When Aguero keeps on bottling it like he did for Man City today, he will keep his place. And when assholes like Tevez prove to the world he is an assholes again, Higuain will for sure keep his place. When turds like Lavezzi prove to the world he is garbage, Higuain will keep his place.

It is Di Maria Higuain and Messi for Argentina, simple.

Bitter ;) ? He is a Madrid man.. even if he decide to move he will always be one... same like Ruud
But that's pretty much Higuain character , he never gives up and surely if he stay he will fight for the starting spot like he always did

Aguero has always been wasteful. He was "bottling" it for city even when he started ahead of Gonzo against switzerland. An important criteria to start for NT, requires you to be featuring regularly and performing at club level. And Aguero's city status, and his last performance (which facilitated messi's hatrick) could mean Gonzo might 've become a sec choice. The bench sessions will not help gonzo's NT case at all. And like you both, i want him to keep his starting place for the Argies, but i fear that may not happen going by the proceedings of the prev game.

Home of Barca Fans