Gonzalo Higuain

Beast

The Observer
Jose " Clubs can come and offer 40 - 50 or 60 Million for him but the club will not sell , My two center forwards for next season are Higuain & Benzema "

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Who will pay £40m for an injury prone striker (who is world class no question) but injury prone. I'd say only a club that needs a marquee name like PSG or a club that Real will do a player exchange deal with.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Jose " Clubs can come and offer 40 - 50 or 60 Million for him but the club will not sell , My two center forwards for next season are Higuain & Benzema "

REALLY???

Please let it be true and stay true...

B

barcelonista

Does this mean Jose has already left Real Madrid and taken Benzema and Higuain with him to his new club? :pep:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Who will pay £40m for an injury prone striker (who is world class no question) but injury prone. I'd say only a club that needs a marquee name like PSG or a club that Real will do a player exchange deal with.
:lol: injury prone

Beast

The Observer

Ehm Injury prone ?? Higuain was injured once in his 6 /7 years at the club and that was his back surgery.. and since he recovered from the operation he wasn't injured once

stop the cool aid.. drink rum
REALLY???

Please let it be true and stay true...

Yes Jose interview with ABC

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He's had a serious injury before no? or am I thinking of another forward?!

Nevertheless my point still stands what club will spend £40m on him? only 3 clubs have that cash readily at hand Anzhi, PSG and Man city.

Last edited:

zanela

May be he enjoys the madrid bench a bit too much. When he realises his starting place for the Argies is lost (and i'm afraid he already has), he might come to his senses, and ask for a move out.

Beast

The Observer
Only one injury in his career and that was his back and he did the operation and recovered before the scheduled time
Higuain father (who is an ex-player as well ) takes care of Higuain quite well ..

far from being injury prone

Home of Barca Fans