Gonzalo Higuain

XaviMessiGirl

nah he's not red carded that often. yellow carded yes, but not red carded but i was just kidding :p

haha yeah I'm aware of that, I was sure you were exaggerating, but still yellows stack up regardless.
I follow Liverpool so I know how he is... but I think Carra might be even worse than him at being booked though :D

(edit: actually I take that back, Masch was sent off twice this season, Carra only once)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
haha yeah I'm aware of that, I was sure you were exaggerating, but still yellows stack up regardless.
I follow Liverpool so I know how he is... but I think Carra might be even worse than him at being booked though :D

(edit: actually I take that back, Masch was sent off twice this season, Carra only once)
twice a season for his level of aggression? thats nothing..

and z, i think 45% of rooney's goals this season were from headers. he's a great header but he's not very tall aye

XaviMessiGirl

twice a season for his level of aggression? thats nothing..

well 2 red, 12 yellow... I was a bit surprised too though, I thought he had more actually
Even more appalling, the year before that he got ZERO red and 10 yellow
And before that 1 red 7 yellow
So he doesn't get booked as much as it seems but it's still true that he provokes it.

catalan force

classiest player of RM without any doubt. hate seeing him playing for the whites. this season benzema being the first choice he hardly starts any big game. a player of his talent at this age should not be warming the bench imo. Really like him. :wub:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Where will he go though......

Barca don't need him, not that real will sell to you anyway. Milan can't afford him, Inter are skint, Chelsea forked out £50m for torres and will have to sacrifice him to buy Higuain, meaning a huge loss. City don't need him.

So he has a lack of options really, even though he is a top class striker, but most teams he'd want to join are already set in the forward department.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Barca don't need him, not that real will sell to you anyway. Milan can't afford him, Inter are skint, Chelsea forked out £50m for torres and will have to sacrifice him to buy Higuain, meaning a huge loss. City don't need him.

So he has a lack of options really, even though he is a top class striker, but most teams he'd want to join are already set in the forward department.

Him and Villa will team up, get motorcycles, and get revenge on everyone who did them wrong.

zanela

Chelsea should do a Torres-Gonzo swap. Add Villa and one solid CB to partner Luiz, and they'll be the best team in the EPL..

_______Romeu____________
___Ramires___Mata_____
Sturridge__Gonzo____Villa____

There is pace, creativity and fluidity there..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If Chelsea wants to aspire to trophies, they must remove the dead weight, so Torres should be shipped somewhere else even if it means a huge loss... And if a team can get both Villa and Higuaín together, then every other team should behold the deadliness...

Home of Barca Fans