Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Prodi

Right now there is not enough squad players to rotate. It was a miracle being 7/7 until now, the sooner you all realize we dont have any business fighting for this League the better. if not, you'll be dissapointed in the end.

Pena, Gerard, Dominguez, Eric, Pablo Torres, Pau Victor, Ferran... give me a break the squad is a joke with all the injuries. The only reliable substitute is Casado and he was playing 1rfef months ago.

Nothing against Flick, i like the guy a lot, but he will be another victim of this short, injury prone squad. At least we can watch Lamine's evolution. Madrid will be League leader after the clasico.

companyofcules

Fati, Victor, Ferran
Pedri, E Garcia, P. Torre
Fort, Faye, Cubarsi, Kounde
Pena
The issue were not the donkeys in attack, but mostly the absolute collapse of the left.
Fort was better than Balde last year on the left flank vs tough oponents.
Someone should send Flick the games.
He is preparing him for RB when the RB is our best spot wasting him.
And now we see the cost of sending Faye away and not having even Christensen

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For some of us, Pamplona was a big banana peel match and Flick saw the schedule and CL coming up forcing rotations to an already small squad

He's also only 8 matches into his tenure as head coach, big picture - don't lose sight of it, especially when we recouperate injured key players

iniestaGOAT

For some of us, Pamplona was a big banana peel match and Flick saw the schedule and CL coming up forcing rotations to an already small squad

He's also only 8 matches into his tenure as head coach, big picture - don't lose sight of it, especially when we recouperate injured key players

Are you saying he was afraid of YOUNG BOYS FC? A team worse than OSASUNA?
Because we lost the first game?

Lil bro already feeling the pressure.
I know we about to get FOOKED in the booty.

GOD save us

Loki

Well the positive thing to take away from this is, the problem is easily fixable. It was not a tactical issue yesterday, but simply the starting lineup wasn't good enough to win a LL game. I'm certain Flick will learn from this and rotate our players more carefully and balanced, so we don't need to field such a team again.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well the positive thing to take away from this is, the problem is easily fixable. It was not a tactical issue yesterday, but simply the starting lineup wasn't good enough to win a LL game. I'm certain Flick will learn from this and rotate our players more carefully and balanced, so we don't need to field such a team again.

That and the fact that the tactics can be undone & punished by even Osasuna if XI not working as intended. Gotta question whether the team would've benefitted with more rotations sooner in matches that were put to bed and avoid so many wholesale changes to the XI in a challenging away fixture

The reality is that there isn't much depth, now this should be confirmed for Flick and he will have to adjust to avoid the imbalance seen last night...even before the injured return

Gavi should be cleared soon and Flick may need to accept Jules playing at CB until Araujo and/or Andreas are fit to rotate - meaning Fort should be getting opportunities at RB

companyofcules

That and the fact that the tactics can be undone & punished by even Osasuna if XI not working as intended. Gotta question whether the team would've benefitted with more rotations sooner in matches that were put to bed and avoid so many wholesale changes to the XI in a challenging away fixture

The reality is that there isn't much depth, now this should be confirmed for Flick and he will have to adjust to avoid the imbalance seen last night...even before the injured return

Gavi should be cleared soon and Flick may need to accept Jules playing at CB until Araujo and/or Andreas are fit to rotate - meaning Fort should be getting opportunities at RB
Flick created a momentum and tried to make the B team surf that momentum. The strategy was good but our B team will fight relegation

Porque

Flick knew Osasuna were strong away. He already said so in the pre-presser.

He overestimated the strength of the bench though. To many changes, not enough quality and also a lack of pressing.

System was broke. I felt like I was watching Koemans Barca all over again.

FC B

He fucked up big time with this one, he admited he made mistakes which is a good start. Not repeating the mistakes is what is expected from him and that would make him great in this regard.

Hopefully he learned his lesson.

jamrock

Only good thing about yesterday, was he apologized.

Which says a lot.

Joke level of squad utilization, given the 4 games we had coming up from the gefate game.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbf. he did whine about penalty, injuries, rotations. Maybe about the foul on Pau too. All the while saying he's not complaining :lol:

Expected him to be more stoic in defeat. We'll see how he deals with it once shit really hits the fan.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Did anyone ask him or did he address himself the fucking fact his team made 3 fouls in 100 minutes yesterday.

It's a disgrace and embarrassment and quite telling of mentality of our players.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think the Young Boys game was the reason why Hansi changed so many players.

I would even go so far as to say Hansi expected a loss/draw!

But it didnt matter for him as he knows ll will be safe but he isnt satisfied with the league alone he also wants the cl thats why he wanted to have his best 11 at 100% on Tuesday. This would explain why he subbed off Lewa even though we needed a goal.

Reactions: BJJ

Home of Barca Fans