Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Birdy

Flick will earn €3m net, but there's a €1m bonus for winning the Champions League and a €750k bonus for winning La Liga. He signs for two seasons, as expected. @fansjavimiguel

Way less than Xavi who was on 12m Gross if reports are true

Thank you HANSI for wanting to coach Barca even at a low salary!

mc_lovin

Taking a lower salary is a red flag? :lol:

I am pretty neutral on him (but I imagine he will be worse than Xavi unless majorly backed with transfers), but the documentary still haunts me. Understanding German is a curse.

Birdy

Taking a lower salary is a red flag? :lol:

I am pretty neutral on him (but I imagine he will be worse than Xavi unless majorly backed with transfers), but the documentary still haunts me. Understanding German is a curse.

You mean the scene where he comes in the locker room at half time and unleashes his anger on the German players?
That was awesome,
we need that on our little snowflakes that are complacent and babysat all day long at good or bad times

KingLeo10

You mean the scene where he comes in the locker room at half time and unleashes his anger on the German players?
That was awesome,
we need that on our little snowflakes that are complacent and babysat all day long at good or bad times

You got some weird "macho, ruthless, disciplined German guy" fetish

:lol:

mc_lovin

He's a bit cringe, maybe because his players just don't react to him at all :lol:

Also a very dull speach with the most basic tactical talk. But I imagine for anyone not speaking German he sounds badass :lol: It's a great and angry sounding language :lol:

Birdy

He's a bit cringe, maybe because his players just don't react to him at all :lol:

It's not cringe.
It's leading, authoritarian, and discipline-inspiring
A coach should be like that,
should wake up his players, and mobilize them, especially at HT when the second half is at stake

Kimmich by the way pays attention to what he says and doesnot look shocked. Hence he is a leader
The ones looked shocked and not reacting are the snowflakes

mc_lovin

It's not cringe.
It's leading, authoritarian, and discipline-inspiring
A coach should be like that,
should wake up his players, and mobilize them, especially at HT when the second half is at stake

Kimmich by the way pays attention to what he says and doesnot look shocked. Hence he is a leader
The ones looked shocked and not reacting are the snowflakes
See my edit:

Also a very dull speach with the most basic tactical talk. But I imagine for anyone not speaking German he sounds badass :lol: It's a great and angry sounding language :lol:

Gnidrologist

Isn't that just how germans are? The only cool thing about them is that they all sound like ze Fuhrer.

Last edited:

Birdy

I understand German as well.
Why is it dull?
He shows in the screen what exactly they are doing wrong from a tactical pov, in two three sentences
that's as much time he has in the break to show them tactics

Home of Barca Fans