Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

jairzinho

Wish he can bring in a fitness/ strength and conditioning coach. It's an area we've tend to overlook for years.

serghei

Again, you must have absolute power for such decisions. You must have a president who will support your decisions, who will defend you in front of a stupid crowd of fans.

You don’t want Ronaldinho on the team because he doesn’t care about his physical fitness, he has a bad influence on those around him, he doesn’t work without his weight? Fuck Ronaldinho. I don't care what the fans say. Fuck Ronaldinho.

Absolutely. That's the definition of putting Barca above any player. Surprise, surprise, years later of not addressing these issues, we have Amigo Barca and 2-8 vs Bayern.

Birdy

This.

Birdy believes Flick will improve our pressing while Lewy will be even more unbenchable for Flick (they both share an agent, lol) than he was for Xavi for most of the last two seasons. Xavi finally saw the light in last few games starting to sub Lewy out but was too stubborn too actually give a chance to Roque who I believe would be great in pressing.

Don't underestimate Flick mate

He is also a German. No emotions if he has to bench Lewa, he will bench him

El Barcelona

Wish he can bring in a fitness/ strength and conditioning coach. It's an area we've tend to overlook for years.
This. We can buy everyone we want but it changes nothing to the fact that every year we missing a lot of key players when the important matches comes.

Messi983

Don't underestimate Flick mate

He is also a German. No emotions if he has to bench Lewa, he will bench him

I'll believe it when I'll see it.

He will play at least enough for his contract to automatically renew and I will say a lot more.

He's no Xavi who has benched Alba, Pique and Roberto.

Home of Barca Fans