Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I know catalan media praises you today, picks up the pitchforks tomorrow, but still beautifully said:

@scapde_45
: “The quiet man, the one who adapts to everything and will go to death with everything he has. The one who squeezes all the juice out of his team and makes them compete like animals. It is very difficult to win titles, but it certainly makes us feel proud of Barça.”

GWPPBQbX0AAq4MH

Certainly squeezed the shit out of Christiansen and Bernal and we are still in August.

Who is next? Lamine, Pedri, Cubarsi?

jamrock

With Bernal being out, and we'll have to "rely" on the blonde dude, I'll adjust my prediction from a treble to the double.

Someone else can have the Copa.

Bernal
Gavi

Yamal
Pedri
Olmo

We would have freaking cooked.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Thankfully Xavi gone and those that fancied the Gundo AM behind Lewa with Xavi on sidelines were wrong also.

Poor set up above that would win nothing.

Interesting Raphinha fans back to wanting him on bench though..

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Hot take.
But if we got Nico, Raphinha would be benching him for the next two seasons.
For Flick, Raph>>Nico, until he learns to score goals and do inverted shits.

Last edited:

Porque

Hot take.
But if we got Nico, Raphinha would be benching him for the next two seasons.
For Flick, Raph>>Nico, until he learns to score goal and do inverted shits.

In hindsight, it is worth revisiting the reports mid July which stated Flick preferred the signing of Olmo to Nico.

jamrock

The versatility of Olmo is a major asset.

We've been linked with Olmo for so long, someone at the club not named Xavi and flick must also have liked him as a player.

Or it would be a interesting alignment between Xavi and flick.

I think when everyone is fit, Olmo will split his time pretty close to 50/50 winger and AM.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I dont think there is a single manager who would not want Olmo in his team. Guy is proper verstile while being one of the top No.10.
He opens up so many posibilities.

jamrock

With
Pedri AM/CM
Olmo AM/LW/CM
Gavi B2B/LW
Raphinha, Anywhere across the front 3.

Thier versatility will go a long way in making up for the squad depth, flick has to use them smartly to avoid burn out and injuries.

But that last bit is true for the entire team.

Birdy

First of all it was only the final, until then Bayern had completed dominated that cl. Secondly thats normal, even Real and City struggled in their finals and that was against Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria - damn impossible not to concede chances against this trio 🦁
Not only that.

Hansi in the final played against one of the best knock-out tacticians in the world, big Thomy...

Birdy

Good presser by Flick! Journos trying to push him down with the injury problems we have but he just kept his cool and said - it is what it is, we move... God damn refreshing compared to Xavi fucking panic and negativity.

After the suffocating atmosphere by Xavi's whining for more than 2 years, can't tell you much this is a breath of fresh air my man...

Reactions: BJJ

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“It is what it is. I never look at it. When I signed here, I knew what it was like in Barcelona. I'm happy with the team,” said the Heidelberg native, who replied to the question of whether he could confirm that Eric García would be staying: ”Yes, I can.” The defensive player has been linked with a re-signing at FC Girona, but is staying, according to Flick.

Flick doesn't care about Real Madrid's false start

“It's going to be a long season, I'm not concerned with the current situation. I'm focusing on our team, that's the important thing. We have to do our job”,

Flick: “When we watched the draw, we were a bit surprised how it came about. But it was great. Our opponents are very interesting, with two German clubs. But we'll see on Saturday when we know exactly when we play which team.”

About Frenkie:
“I hope he doesn't need an operation. I don't know that either. He's on his way, we'll have to wait and see what the situation is with the training load. Hopefully he'll train with us after the international break. But we'll have to wait and see,” said Flick.

Home of Barca Fans