Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Porque

Juventus have signed 8 players spending 170m so far in the transfer market (with 2 of those being loans with obligatory buys so it's really over 200m).

Yeah, I don't think Motta would have chosen here.

Porque

He was once upon a time.

But alas, I'm looking down his signings and am impressed that there is not one Bologna player there.

Ahem. Ten Hag.
Ahem. Cesc.
Ahem. Xavi.
Ahem. Pimienta.

BJJ

We have so many matches this season and no squad. Flick is fucked. No way you can blame him for this. The CL format is brutal. Two extra matches and some tough fixtures.
If Laporta expects trophies in this kind of situation he should be voted out asap.

MontenegrinCuler

Hansi even with the monster squad he had at Bayern, had to rely on Neuer making out of this world saves and getting him out of deep shit from time to time in UCL. I have to wonder how this will work out with Ter Stegen as the Neuer of his new club. Some saves that Neuer made in CL final are truly unimaginable with Ter Stegen in his place.

But Ter Stegen was the guy who was taking Xavi's Barça out of deep shit many times in the league winning season. He has one more such season and we have a problem less.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I like FlickBall, exactly the kind of football I like to see. The first three games has been promising. His subs are OK aswell, while last game it was perfect. He was able to adapt quickly.
All sign are good. But 3 games are not enough, and we need some rough patches to asses if he is a good manager. I suppose the upcoming games while our squad is so thin, having quite tough matches would be a good indication. This coming month without Gavi, Fdj, Bernal, Araujo, Christensen can be a make or break for him.

All things said, if he still carries out the game like we saw in the preseason and the 3 previous games, he might become my fav behind LE.
And exactly I was hoping the type of game we will be playing since his appointment.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hansi even with the monster squad he had at Bayern, had to rely on Neuer making out of this world saves and getting him out of deep shit from time to time in UCL. I have to wonder how this will work out with Ter Stegen as the Neuer of his new club. Some saves that Neuer made in CL final are truly unimaginable with Ter Stegen in his place.

But Ter Stegen was the guy who was taking Xavi's Barça out of deep shit many times in the league winning season. He has one more such season and we have a problem less.

First of all it was only the final, until then Bayern had completed dominated that cl. Secondly thats normal, even Real and City struggled in their finals and that was against Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria - damn impossible not to concede chances against this trio 🦁

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Good presser by Flick! Journos trying to push him down with the injury problems we have but he just kept his cool and said - it is what it is, we move... God damn refreshing compared to Xavi fucking panic and negativity.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Good presser by Flick! Journos trying to push him down with the injury problems we have but he just kept his cool and said - it is what it is, we move... God damn refreshing compared to Xavi fucking panic and negativity.
My kind of mentality.

Guy knows his stoicism.

Loki

Flick: "We have a very special atmosphere in the dressing room, with the staff and the players, who are all very professional. I love my team, the relationship they have, the mentality... Only in this way, with this group atmosphere, can you hope to win something."
Flick: "I always say it, I accept what I have. Tomorrow we have 18 players available, that's enough for me, it's not much but it's enough."

Xavi's press conference would be like this:
"Fans have to understand that we can't sign anyone, Madrid has the best squad in the world and that we can't compete against them. I wanted this player, and this player, and this player, but sadly it wasn't possible. We're far inferior to Madrid, we can be happy to reach CL placements in the end and not play in Europa league, that will be our goals again and fans need to accept it."

• Haha
Reactions: BJJ

jamrock

Flick: "We have a very special atmosphere in the dressing room, with the staff and the players, who are all very professional. I love my team, the relationship they have, the mentality... Only in this way, with this group atmosphere, can you hope to win something."
Flick: "I always say it, I accept what I have. Tomorrow we have 18 players available, that's enough for me, it's not much but it's enough."

Xavi's press conference would be like this:
"Fans have to understand that we can't sign anyone, Madrid has the best squad in the world and that we can't compete against them. I wanted this player, and this player, and this player, but sadly it wasn't possible. We're far inferior to Madrid, we can be happy to reach CL placements in the end and not play in Europa league, that will be our goals again and fans need to accept it."

😂 It's funny because it's true 😂😂😂

jairzinho

I really like his positive attitude so far. No whining just getting on with the job. He transmits it to the players too which is why the team mentality looks more stable.

Home of Barca Fans