Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Xavi came across as a moany wee lad that thought he and his brother had it all worked out and world was transpiring against him.

Flick.. at least for now has been a breath of fresh air.

Wee example.. in game v Valencia the linesman gives a wrong decison just in front of Flick and Yamal.. Yamal starts to lose the tattie.. Flick calmly tells him to forget it and get back in position.

Xavi would have been leaping about like some demented frog on verge of getting a red card.

Porque

Funny thing is that Xavi became the person he despised, after giving all the talk when coming in for Koeman who was saying squad needed signings and couldn't compete.

Devils

The job was too big for Xavi and probably always will be.

Xavi's stress in his pressers and meltdowns on the sidelines all translated onto the pitch with the performance of the team.

Laporta and his board of clowns gambling all our financial capability on a rookie and unproven manager like Xavi was probably one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

Reactions: BJJ

JamDav1982

The job was too big for Xavi and probably always will be.

Xavi's stress in his pressers and meltdowns on the sidelines all translated onto the pitch with the performance of the team.

Laporta and his board of clowns gambling all our financial capability on a rookie and unproven manager like Xavi was probably one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

To be fair Laporta wanted Flick before Xavi according to reports.

gasgas

Should try a 4-2-3-2-1

Kounde...Araujo...Cubarsi...Balde
................De jong...Gavi
..........Raphiha.......Pedri
...yamall.......Olmo.....Fermin
.........lewandowski

jamrock

Should try a 4-2-3-2-1

Kounde...Araujo...Cubarsi...Balde
................De jong...Gavi
..........Raphiha.......Pedri
...yamall.......Olmo.....Fermin
.........lewandowski
I like it, we would dominate every game, I would swap olmo and fermin though..

Loki

I know catalan media praises you today, picks up the pitchforks tomorrow, but still beautifully said:

@scapde_45
: “The quiet man, the one who adapts to everything and will go to death with everything he has. The one who squeezes all the juice out of his team and makes them compete like animals. It is very difficult to win titles, but it certainly makes us feel proud of Barça.”

GWPPBQbX0AAq4MH

serghei

Let's go. Betis at home can be tricky considering the shite form of Madrid. There are decent chances for the lead to increase rapidly.

MontenegrinCuler

Let's go. Betis at home can be tricky considering the shite form of Madrid. There are decent chances for the lead to increase rapidly.
True. They had a very hard time against Valladolid at home. I think Betis will be no different unless Ancelotti makes some crucial changes for the next game

Home of Barca Fans