Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Birdy

@ReshadFCB
·
18h

Paulo Pezzolano (Valladolid Coach): “Yes, we went out to play the same today as we did at the Bernabéu, but this team [Barcelona] knew how to play against low blocks#FCB

LMAOL :lol:
Such a praise for Hansi's ability to break low blocks, and
Such a DIG at Ancelotti's inability to do so

vegitot

Flick may beat Bayern, because
1) Kompany's Bayern is in the making, and it looks more like Barca of some years ago than Flick's Bayern

2) Barca is not coached by nobody Xavi against mighty tacticians like Nagelsman or Flick
Xavi actually outcoached Nagelsmann in that away game. But bad finishing made the team lost.

Birdy

Xavi actually outcoached Nagelsmann in that away game. But bad finishing made the team lost.

No he didn't. More Nagelsmann lost it himself than Xavi 'outcoaching'. Xavi can't outcoach any serious coach.
In the return leg, Nagelsmann molested Xavi

jamrock

No he didn't. More Nagelsmann lost it himself than Xavi 'outcoaching'. Xavi can't outcoach any serious coach.
In the return leg, Nagelsmann molested Xavi

Sometimes you have to give credit were it's due, were it not for bad finish, Barca get at least a draw in that game, Xavi sat the team up well and we outplayed bayern.

Much like they out played PSG.

The return leg, we had nothing to really play for at that point.

Birdy

Sometimes you have to give credit were it's due, were it not for bad finish, Barca get at least a draw in that game, Xavi sat the team up well and we outplayed bayern.

Much like they out played PSG.

The return leg, we had nothing to really play for at that point.
Please, don't distort history to suit narratives.
I have a good memory and remember everything

At the return leg we had to play and win in case Inter dropped points. We were mathematically in the question.
And before the game Xavi and players were really passionate about 'it's first time to beat Bayern after many years'

All that talk for us to get humiliated at home, with Nagelsmann completely schooling Xavi...

jamrock

Please, don't distort history to suit narratives.
I have a good memory and remember everything

At the return leg we had to play and win in case Inter dropped points. We were mathematically in the question.
And before the game Xavi and players were really passionate about 'it's first time to beat Bayern after many years'

All that talk for us to get humiliated at home, with Nagelsmann completely schooling Xavi...

Okay, so you're accepting he sat the team well up against Bayern away?, good.

That's all I wanted.

Horatio

You're welcome
I just remember Lewandowski missed sitters that first half. Hope that version doesnt show up in CL this season.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

My first choice to replace Xavi was Motta.
My second choice was Slot.

Both have had incredible starts. But Hansi has been a touch better than both.

Dr. Flick y nada mas. :flick:

Porque

Motta needed to blow a little cash but huge respect to the slot machine. Spent less than Flick with zero starters brought in.

Looking legit, and that isn't easy considering he resembles being Van Gerwens darting elder brother more than a football coach.

Home of Barca Fans