Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

wisconsincule

It’s the first time in a long time that I feel joy watching our games. The first time in a long time that I actually look forward to seeing us play during the weekend. We finally have a coach and a new generation of players that are equally hungry and talented 🥹

Same. Really exciting stuff. Hopefully this is only the beginning

Iniesta Ultra

Funny last year I posted it would only take half a season for a good manager to turn us around. Flick did it in one pre-season.

Serghei polluted this forum endlessly last season defending gimpball.

This is a crazy but definitely real thought here, even Pep couldn't have achieved what Flick's done so far. And honestly I hate City and I hate watching Pep's ego on the sideline.

Reactions: BJJ

Sorin

Girona banged us both times last season, it's nice to see us on the front foot for almost 90 minutes. Granted, they lost like 4 starters but still, great football by us. Keep it up.

Loki

Coming out of an international break and scoring 4 goals? What is happening
That's what I thought as well. Traditionally and under Xavi the team struggled a lot in the first games after international breaks. Flick formed a well oiled machine from the start of the season and not even int breaks slow it down so far.
The intensity and pressure was there from the first minute, exactly what Flick demanded in the pre game conference and what Xavi always failed to achieve, where we slept most of the time in the first 10-20 min of the game.
Absolutely perfect start for Flick, no one could have expected it. Monaco on Thor's day gonna be the next hard test to start well into the new CL season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A long way to go, but the team simply look solid tactically right now. There seem to be a clear understanding on where everyone is going to be positionally, clear patterns, nice combinations between the players.

Stuff we rarely saw last couple of years. Less chaos.

Still early to say anything though, but it's looking promising and how solid we look is the most obvious change so far.

Home of Barca Fans