Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

I don't know who you talked to, but he should have told you Bayern polarizes in Germany like no other team. Either you're a Bayern fan or you hate Bayern. So most people talking about Bayern players/staff in a negative way do it out of spite.
Secondly, I read in the biggest German Football Forum daily, which has around the same frequency as Redcafe and many Bayern fans wanted rather him to return, then continue with Nagelsmann or getting Kompany.
Yes, he became a bit of a meme in Germany after the documentary of the Nationalteam, where his speeches to the team became public, but many didn't forget what he achieved with Bayern.

Yeah it didnt work with Germany and there did appear to be issues there but club and intl football are very different.

Just have to hope really.

BJJ

Talked to my best man from Germany who follows football and he confirmed what we've been hearing.
Flick is considered clown there.

It will be a bumpy ride.
😆 a clown who won a sextuple. Standards in Germany must be very high. I guess all the top coaches there won the sextuple.

BJJ

Put that amateur Xavi along with our bumbling, fumbling board and you have the blind leading the blind.
It's no wonder we're in such a mess. I still don't understand Xavi. He got the majority of players he wanted,even when we had no money and still had the nerve to say this is not Barca 2010 and competing with Real will be tough.

iniestaGOAT

I don't know who you talked to, but he should have told you Bayern polarizes in Germany like no other team. Either you're a Bayern fan or you hate Bayern. So most people talking about Bayern players/staff in a negative way do it out of spite.
Secondly, I read/participate in the biggest German football forum daily, which has around the same frequency as Redcafe and many Bayern fans wanted rather him to return, then continue with Nagelsmann or getting Kompany.
Yes, he became a bit of a meme in Germany after the documentary of the Nationalteam, where his speeches to the team became public, but many didn't forget what he had achieved with Bayern.

in other words.. he is now seen as a meme in Germany. Minus the few who count that covid season.
We are fucked.

Loki

in other words.. he is now seen as a meme in Germany. Minus the few who count that covid season.
We are fucked.
He became a meme because of one speech actually, where he explained the footballers should take example from the behavior of greylag geese, like they help eachother flying together, give each other upwind.
It has nothing to do with his competence, the speech was just funny in German language.

JamDav1982

That fucking geese story reers its head every few months.

Sir Alex was first to use it with a video I think.. and it worked.. that was 15 years ago though and now players just think it is ridiculous.

Flick is not the first to fall foul of trying that one.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Great early signs from Dr Flick. Lovely high press, winning ball high up the park. Still maintaining traditional Barca possession based game. But the youth and energy means we now attack more vertically and have genuine counter attack potential as well.

Weak point was him doing nothing about the mismatch on Vini, who, at one point, was all over us and Madrid's only semi decent danger.

Kul_z

Great early signs from Dr Flick. Lovely high press, winning ball high up the park. Still maintaining traditional Barca possession based game. But the youth and energy means we now attack more vertically and have genuine counter attack potential as well.

Weak point was him doing nothing about the mismatch on Vini, who, at one point, was all over us and Madrid's only semi decent danger.
Its preseason. You need to left them for dead. Vini is a nightmare to contain , better experience that when ut doesnt matter

FinBarcelonafan

❗Hansi Flick has incorporated cryotherapy into the team’s daily workout routine. This injury prevention treatment involves using extreme cold to freeze and remove dead cells, while strengthening and toning tissue. @fansjavimiguel

Barça discovers cryotherapy 2024 colorized😐😐
It's shocking how we were not doing something like this before.

We fall behind badly.

Home of Barca Fans