Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Loki

What he means is Flick shouldn't desperately play Lewy if he provides stinker after stinker, but rather be open minded about other options as well. Lewy can play but he should also be prepared to come off early in second half or even start from bench some games.
Well, if he means that, then sure I agree.
But most of the comments against Lewy going in that direction he shouldn't play at all and then I gave the alternatives. Flick can only work with the players he's got.

JamDav1982

I am not gonna comment on the playstyle changes that I see already in the friendlies.
Will make an assessment after the first few official games

But, I would like to emphasize the huge change in orientation already evident.
Flick is playing with 16yr old Masia kids, doesn't complain, and says we don't need transfers the squad is good
Compare that to Xavi's constant whining that he doesn't have another 100m and yet another 200m to splash on 'top players' of his liking...

Thank God we god rid of this toxicity.

Flick is playing friendlies also where results irrelevant and has next to no choice but to play one 16/17 year old or the next.

Not quite the time to judge this type of thing.

serghei

On what hill should he die then? Ferran, Pau Victor, Roque?

It's tough, but speaking about the value of pressing and hugging Lewa's balls is a logical contradiction.

But maybe he manages to make it function somehow...

TheStig

Well, if he means that, then sure I agree.
But most of the comments against Lewy going in that direction he shouldn't play at all and then I gave the alternatives. Flick can only work with the players he's got.

Ideally he should leave but that is impossible so I think nobody wants that Lewa stays and doesn't play. The problem is he plays 90 minutes every 3 days. He isn't capable to do that at this age, he plays worse and the whole team suffer because of that. If he would accept coming from the bench or at least rest some games than the hate for Lewa would be a lot smaller and his form probably better. But his inflated ego doesn't allow that and nobody in the club has the balls to do anything about it.

It's the same situation that we saw with Suarez but at least we owed him something for all the years and goals, what did Lewa do to deserve this treatment? 2 months of good form followed by 2 bad years.

Birdy

Flick is playing friendlies also where results irrelevant and has next to no choice but to play one 16/17 year old or the next.

Not quite the time to judge this type of thing.

I am talking about his attitude and what comes out from his pressers

He is not complaining, and praises level of La Masia players.
You might say that's just PR talk, and he can't wait to have regulars back
But Xavi in a similar situation would have been 24/7 "we need our starters back", "you can't judge us when we play with kids", etc

JamDav1982

I am talking about his attitude and what comes out from his pressers

He is not complaining, and praises level of La Masia players.
You might say that's just PR talk, and he can't wait to have regulars back
But Xavi in a similar situation would have been 24/7 "we need our starters back", "you can't judge us when we play with kids", etc

Flick has next to no option but to be positive at this point when asked.

He is not daft and knows exactly the reasons Laporta lost faith in Xavi and his political games.

Xavi had every excuse under the sun but pre season and these situations is not some great point of comparison really.

Birdy

Flick has next to no option but to be positive at this point when asked.

He is not daft and knows exactly the reasons Laporta lost faith in Xavi and his political games.

Xavi had every excuse under the sun but pre season and these situations is not some great point of comparison really.

Xavi's toxic attitude was not restricted into pre-season.

Let's see if Flick will do any of the same in the season

companyofcules

The idea is to play some nice football for the hype. We are in no position to want trophies.
The only issue with Flick is the german fanaticsl tactics of attacking in waves. :)) That can get us machine gunned by others.
He should demand Casado to muscle up, Fort, Cubasi, Faye, Pedri, FDJ, Pau, Gavi if we are going to stand a chance.
For now only Lewandowski and the Tiger look ready.
So much hype but I don't see huge changes in many.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The idea is to play some nice football for the hype. We are in no position to want trophies.
The only issue with Flick is the german fanaticsl tactics of attacking in waves. :)) That can get us machine gunned by others.
He should demand Casado to muscle up, Fort, Cubasi, Faye, Pedri, FDJ, Pau, Gavi if we are going to stand a chance.
For now only Lewandowski and the Tiger look ready.
So much hype but I don't see huge changes in many.
Lewa and Tiger look ready? Dude, you have the biggest L takes this forum has ever had - do/did you sniff a lot of glue and/or gasoline? God damn... What exactly do you mean Rawke is ready for? A loan? Not even mid-table LL clubs would loan him even if we pay 100% of his salary - he'll only be in the way. I'm honestly slowly getting brain cancer from reading your posts...

Windhook

Lewa and Tiger look ready? Dude, you have the biggest L takes this forum has ever had - do/did you sniff a lot of glue and/or gasoline? God damn... What exactly do you mean Rawke is ready for? A loan? Not even mid-table LL clubs would loan him even if we pay 100% of his salary - he'll only be in the way. I'm honestly slowly getting brain cancer from reading your posts...
I think Comp meant physically ready.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I think Comp meant physically ready. Most La Masia players look like long-distance runners - skinny.
Rawke maybe has a good physique, but so what if he can’t play football even on Barca B standard? But it’s not just this post, dude keeps posting weird ass stuff all over and it’s fucking my head in. As useful as a handball goalie…

Messi983

I am not gonna comment on the playstyle changes that I see already in the friendlies.
Will make an assessment after the first few official games

But, I would like to emphasize the huge change in orientation already evident.
Flick is playing with 16yr old Masia kids, doesn't complain, and says we don't need transfers the squad is good
Compare that to Xavi's constant whining that he doesn't have another 100m and yet another 200m to splash on 'top players' of his liking...

Thank God we god rid of this toxicity.

You seriously said that after we've just signed a 60m player we don't need. :lol:

Bumsi won't complain because he is a big YES man. He'll do whatever Laporta wants and that's why he was hired.

At least Xavi had his own mind and stuck to that. Yes, he made mistakes but at least he's not spineless. I didn't like how he treated Roque so was fine when he left naively thinking that Flick will give him a fair chance but now Vitor will leave regardless (and it's not because Flick decided he's not good enough, it's him doing what Laporta wants) and we've also signed Olmo who I'm sure people would complain about if he'd be "a Xavi signing" but now it's suddenly ok, lol.

Can't wait to be two months into the season and reading how Bumsi wants to press more while he continues to play Ursus full 90 minutes every three days. But sure, tell us about the playstyle changes.

Him playing Dominguez and Junyent so much also shows he has no eye for talent. Thankfully Xavi has established Yamal and Fermin last season or now Bumsi would probably be playing Dani Rodriguez and Junyent ahead of them. :lol:

jamrock

You seriously said that after we've just signed a 60m player we don't need. :lol:

Bumsi won't complain because he is a big YES man. He'll do whatever Laporta wants and that's why he was hired.

At least Xavi had his own mind and stuck to that. Yes, he made mistakes but at least he's not spineless. I didn't like how he treated Roque so was fine when he left naively thinking that Flick will give him a fair chance but now Vitor will leave regardless (and it's not because Flick decided he's not good enough, it's him doing what Laporta wants) and we've also signed Olmo who I'm sure people would complain about if he'd be "a Xavi signing" but now it's suddenly ok, lol.

Can't wait to be two months into the season and reading how Bumsi wants to press more while he continues to play Ursus full 90 minutes every three days. But sure, tell us about the playstyle changes.

Him playing Dominguez and Junyent so much also shows he has no eye for talent. Thankfully Xavi has established Yamal and Fermin last season or now Bumsi would probably be playing Dani Rodriguez and Junyent ahead of them. :lol:
Somethings I agree with, something I disagree with, fair play, good stuff.

Birdy

How the hell can you label him a 'yes man' just because he accepted the financial situation, and the possibility that he won't be able to sing whoever the hell he wants, before signing with Barca?

How the hell can you call him 'spineless' when he has already imposed strict rules for everyone?

As for the tactics, yes let's wait because there are leaks already that he doesn't like the team stops pressing in the 2nd half, unlike your buddy Xavi who thought 'no one can do better physical preparation than mighty Ivan Torres' ...

Yes, no one blamed Xavi for being spineless, we blamed him for being naively stubborn, entitled, arrogant, and being severely detached from reality.

You Xavi apologists are so shameless

Home of Barca Fans