Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Porque

I don't think this is on Flick. But yes, we will see how good Faye (and Roque) are when they move to midlevel teams in Portugal or France.

If finances were better then these would be loans or sales with reasonable buyback clauses.

Maradona37

I don't think we will struggle in LaLiga. Even when we were shit we used to do decent.
We should be Top3 easily. If we gel well and Hansi is a good enough coach we should be in contention for the Title.
Despite our shortcomings, we have a good enough squad, with plenty of rotation we should be fresh during the crucial end of the season.

I am more looking towards how we do in Cups.
Top 3 is minimum for Barca in La Liga I would say mate. When do Barca ever finish outside top 3?

I respect anyone who thinks Flick will be a success - everyone has their own way of looking at it. But for me if I had to lean one way I think he will struggle. Just don't find him that impressive a coach.

Anyway let's wait and see. Hopefully he does well as it would be good to see Barca do well in La Liga and CL. Maybe wrestle something away from RM but it looks a tall order.

Anyway, hope you are well man.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Top 3 is minimum for Barca in La Liga I would say mate. When do Barca ever finish outside top 3?

I respect anyone who thinks Flick will be a success - everyone has their own way of looking at it. But for me if I had to lean one way I think he will struggle. Just don't find him that impressive a coach.

Anyway let's wait and see. Hopefully he does well as it would be good to see Barca do well in La Liga and CL. Maybe wrestle something away from RM but it looks a tall order.

Anyway, hope you are well man.
The initial 10 games are pretty tough for us. With an injured squad, if we manage to do decent, I think we'll cruise after that.

Ya, we shouldn't ever be finishing outside of the top 3, but looking at RM and Atletico squad, I wouldn't be too unhappy if we were third. Plus you never know which team does another run like Girona last season.

I am neutral on Flick. His US games showed what kind of football he likes to play, but Gamper he changed the format and it did backfired. Though it revealed the problems we have and I hope he can fix those. Anyways lets see, season hasn't even started and we don't even have a full squad yet. I hope he survives. LOL

I am doing A-OK. All good. Thanks man.

Maradona37

The initial 10 games are pretty tough for us. With an injured squad, if we manage to do decent, I think we'll cruise after that.

Ya, we shouldn't ever be finishing outside of the top 3, but looking at RM and Atletico squad, I wouldn't be too unhappy if we were third. Plus you never know which team does another run like Girona last season.

I am neutral on Flick. His US games showed what kind of football he likes to play, but Gamper he changed the format and it did backfired. Though it revealed the problems we have and I hope he can fix those. Anyways lets see, season hasn't even started and we don't even have a full squad yet. I hope he survives. LOL

I am doing A-OK. All good. Thanks man.
I looked at the first 10 games and it does seem a hard run.

Fair enough mate. Let's hope he surprises his detractors and vindicates his supporters. I hate seeing Real Madrid win anything. It would be good if Barca can do something this season but we will see. Decent points there anyway and we will see how it goes.

Glad you are well and safe.

BJJ

His attitude is levels above that entitled that Xavi.
He accepts the situation for what it is and just gets in with the job.
Xavi after numerous loans,transfers and levers pulled was still crying about the squad. I hope Flick succeeds. He seems a good guy and a good coach.

iniestaGOAT

His attitude is levels above that entitled that Xavi.
He accepts the situation for what it is and just gets in with the job.
Xavi after numerous loans,transfers and levers pulled was still crying about the squad. I hope Flick succeeds. He seems a good guy and a good coach.

Fool, we don't care about attitude and all the other stupid shit you keep whining about.
Win.

Enough said.

BJJ

Birdy balls deep into the usual media puff pieces when a new coach is signed :lol:
Like any other coach he will live and die by his results.
He's had alot of challenges put in front of him. Dysfunctional board, no transfer money, injured players ,tough opening schedule and the strongest Madrid team in a long time. Let's see how he goes.

serghei

Like any other coach he will live and die by his results.
He's had alot of challenges put in front of him. Dysfunctional board, no transfer money, injured players ,tough opening schedule and the strongest Madrid team in a long time. Let's see how he goes.

Absolutely. He's having quite a challenge ahead, so let's see how he does under big pressure.

Home of Barca Fans