Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

BusiTheKing

The difference in quality from 1st to 2nd half mostly due to Valencia switching off. But nice to see we have energy reserves to come out on top when late game fatigue sets in.

companyofcules

Good coach if you ask me, and has a nice temperament. The team is in shambles in attack but somehow did it's job. Pedri and Olmo might make this team very prolific.

Birdy

Many things need fixing, especially the too hectic hit and run moments
We need more control of tempo at times
Bernal is awesome at that, I really didn't get his sub for Eric

But I can already see the new elements he wants to introduce, explained in the vid I posted yesterday
Excited to see how Flick ball will develop

Andresito

Staff member
There was a clear improvement in second half. But let's be honest, that was usually the case with Xavi too. There was a period of like 10-15 straight games where we didn't have the lead in first half with Xavi.

companyofcules

There was a clear improvement in second half. But let's be honest, that was usually the case with Xavi too. There was a period of like 10-15 straight games where we didn't have the lead in first half with Xavi.
The improvement came with the changes, unlike with Xavi who usually will end in his knees begging and running after the ref at every bad call. Lol I just imagine him tumbling when Christensen got an yellow.

The first half was not bad but Casadoas AM, Lw Ferran, Yamal, Lewandowski, Ter Stegen were just too poor. You can't play good with half your team doing shit fuckeries
Flick killed the game with scrubs and won.

Porque

Many things need fixing, especially the too hectic hit and run moments
We need more control of tempo at times
Bernal is awesome at that, I really didn't get his sub for Eric

But I can already see the new elements he wants to introduce, explained in the vid I posted yesterday
Excited to see how Flick ball will develop

Bernal deceptively runs alot. At 17 he was probably just tired. Good management as Casado has the engine.

If Xavi was still manager then what's starting midfield ?

Pedri-Christensen-Roberto ?

Yeah, I take Flickball thanks

jamrock

Bernal deceptively runs alot. At 17 he was probably just tired. Good management as Casado has the engine.

If Xavi was still manager then what's starting midfield ?

Pedri-Christensen-Roberto ?

Yeah, I take Flickball thanks
Coome oooonnn, you know xavi gives youth a chance lol.

He doubt he'd start both, but probably 1

serghei

A bit too early to make comparisons. Let's see if Flick can win something important first. Or at least compete vs Madrid for the title. Long and difficult road ahead.

I hope I don't have to tell anyone that winning stuff is key.

Home of Barca Fans