Harry Kane

JamDav1982

I am not denying history books says it isn a CL

I am just saying it comes with an *

Dubious circumstances

No the fact is the history books doesnt have it with an * and even if did it doesnt call it 50% of a CL just under different circumstances briefly in terms of games from previous years.

iniestaGOAT

No the fact is the history books doesnt have it with an * and even if did it doesnt call it 50% of a CL just under different circumstances briefly in terms of games from previous years.

But it was played under different rules than any other CL
Empty stadium
One legged matches

I am sure history books will mention that

Which by default means it wasn't like any other CL thus an *

jamrock

It matters to you and @iniestaGOAT
unfortunately for the two of you, your movement of gatekeeping CL titles has not attracted general interest or agreement

It matters to many, it's like the Lakers bubble championship, no one counts that crap.

You don't crown someone the fastest man ever and give them the gold medal for running a 9.6 in 80 meters.

You gotta go the entire distance.

jamrock

5+ years from now only Bayern fans will remember the that championship, because factually they won it, but we all know it was compromised

An asterisk is beside that championship.

Ballon d'or had in right in 2020 when they cancelled, they couldn't in good conscience give a bayern player the golden ball for winning the Covid CL and a bayern player would have had to get it.

But with Kane, they definitely top 3 to win this year.

topt

That's just my opinion. I wouldn't count that CL. There were more important things happening in this world than CL.

I can guarantee you if Barcelona would have won the CL we wouldn't count that nonsense empty stadium CL

Maybe half a CL like the post above
I am quite sure you said a few posts up that nobody counts it

Yannik

It matters to many

doesn't matter to anyone. It's never brought up anywhere. The 8-2 during that run is probably one of the most memed games in football history, noone actually sits there and says "haha funny result, but oh well, was a Covid SF so not a big deal"

iniestaGOAT

It doesn't matter to anyone. It's neve brought up anywhere. The 8-2 is probably one of the most memed games in football history, noone actually sits there and says "haha funny result, but oh well, was a Covid SF so no a big deal".

I dont think you understand, barcelona is the biggests club in the world.
Also, the most hated team in the world.

Anything barcelona is invovled in will be memed.

if barcelona lost a friednly match 8-2, it woud be memed.

jamrock

It doesn't matter to anyone. It's neve brought up anywhere. The 8-2 is probably one of the most memed games in football history, noone actually sits there and says "haha funny result, but oh well, was a Covid SF so no a big deal".

I'll just reply within what I already posted

5+ years from now only Bayern fans will remember the that championship, because factually they won it, but we all know it was compromised

An asterisk is beside that championship.

Ballon d'or had in right in 2020 when they cancelled, they couldn't in good conscience give a bayern player the golden ball for winning the Covid CL and a bayern player would have had to get it.

But with Kane, they definitely top 3 to win this year.

Yannik

That ballon d'or did. That's why they couldn't give it to any bayern player.

And 99% of fans considered that an injustice instead of agreeing that the season should be count void. Siding with France Football and their globally criticized decision tells you exactly that your opinion is the unpopular one.

KingLeo10

This is the same Harry Kane who's been a choker for England and the Spurs in the big games, albeit the Spurs bit can be discounted since they are chokers as a club too.

Not sold on this guy helping them win anything more than Bundeslolga.

Home of Barca Fans