Harry Kane

topt

It did, technically, but for me that shit does not count.

This is what makes Bayern a small team counting those empty arena football exhibition matches.

Had barca won the CL or la liga, I would not have counted that shit either.
hm, I am quite sure everybody is counting them except you but I understand it not the best of memory for barca fans.

Blackened

Ludicrous arguments about the "Covid CL". Bayern was by far the best team in the World that season. They slaughtered pretty much everyone. Barca 2009-2012 is the best club side ever. After that I'd put both Bayern 2012-13 and Bayern 2019-20 into consideration for the next slots. Alongside Madrid of 2014 and Milan of mid-2000s etc.

iniestaGOAT

Ludicrous arguments about the "Covid CL". Bayern was by far the best team in the World that season. They slaughtered pretty much everyone. Barca 2009-2012 is the best club side ever. After that I'd put both Bayern 2012-13 and Bayern 2019-20 into consideration for the next slots. Alongside Madrid of 2014 and Milan of mid-2000s etc.

They may or may not have been the best team

They never got to prove it cause of COVID CL

So I guess we will never know

JamDav1982

Great business to fleece Barca for 34 year old Lewa then pay another 50m for a 4 years younger Kane really.

They looked like best side City played in CL last season and missed a CF.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is no such thing as COVID CL or whatever CL, a CL is a CL. Bayern deservedly won it, unlike a certain other team on a few occasions. But still, a CL is a CL.

Maybe Kane can speak better German than English.

iniestaGOAT

There is no such thing as COVID CL or whatever CL, a CL is a CL. Bayern deservedly won it, unlike a certain other team on a few occasions. But still, a CL is a CL.

Maybe Kane can speak better German than English.

COVID CL is a thing thats why we are talking about it

Just like bubble championship in NBA

Idk about the rest cause i dont watch any other sport

iniestaGOAT

Just because you have no clue about COVID CL or bubble champonship does not mean its not a thing.

Just stop posting if you are clueless, enough said.

That CL does not count.

iniestaGOAT

Just constant trolling.

Reported.

That's just my opinion. I wouldn't count that CL. There were more important things happening in this world than CL.

I can guarantee you if Barcelona would have won the CL we wouldn't count that nonsense empty stadium CL

Maybe half a CL like the post above

Home of Barca Fans