Harry Kane

JamDav1982

I don't anymore, Gavi has taken a hit last season. Very poor season by him, especially 2nd part of it.

You argued that just a few months back but fair enough.

'Best ball winner in world' claim was last couple months of season and used to mock those who said he had been poor.

serghei

I think both Gavi and Pedri should stay a bit on the bench. Start Gundogan and De Jong as the midfielders, especially considering our DM spot is gonna go to Romeu most likely.

Not as a punishment, but more to take some of the pressure off them. Neither should be in this crazy rush to get things right. They are still very young.

JamDav1982

I think both Gavi and Pedri should stay a bit on the bench. Start Gundogan and De Jong as the midfielders.

Absolutely no chance Pedri should be on bench in strongest 11.

Gavi at moment until improves yes.

There is no line up better without Pedri in it.

Pedri does not suffer from the pressure.

All starters should be rotated at points due to number of games. Not just Pedri and he isnt rushing to get things right. He understands what is expected.

serghei

Absolutely no chance Pedri should be on bench in strongest 11.

Gavi at moment until improves yes.

There is no line up better without Pedri in it.

Depends, if he lines up De Jong and Romeu at DM, then it's Pedri or Gundogan as AM, as neither is good on the wing due to having no pace almost.

serghei

Options to take some pressure off Pedri. It might actually do him a lot of good. Let Gundogan as CL winner take the burden of creating and scoring in the last 3rd. That's supposed to be his thing.

Then Pedri can take over in 2025 as the main creator if he improves.

JamDav1982

Depends, if he lines up De Jong and Romeu at DM, then it's Pedri or Gundogan as AM, as neither is good on the wing due to having no pace almost.

If it is a three Pedri still gets in.

FDJ is better DM than Romeu and FDJ/Gundo double pivot with Pedri higher up is also better.

Regardless the chances are Gundo was brought in as plan to play 4 mids fairly often.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For me Kimmich has been subpar for a while, not a DM and not much of a CM either. Not sure what his role is.

Bayern fucked up the GK position, pandering to Neuer for too long. They should have kept Sommer. Now they are going after Bonno/Rulli, Bonno is good though but what's the point? Just to play until Neuer is able to play again? Nuebel will be back from loan next season, they will sell him or strip Neuer of the starting GK and make him their No.1?

Home of Barca Fans