Hector Bellerin

khaled_a_d

Phenomenal and fast as lightning player. Where dem haters at now? He's just 19 but already such a beast and those saying he's crap are simply stupid.

Defensively he look crap to me tbh ,but he is clearly talented on the offensive end

Xavinho

Booked for a needless foul on Sterling and then 5 minutes later fouls him again to give Liverpool a penalty...

anguy

+1

It's beyond me how we can be so stupid to let players like Bellerin and Cesc go that easy in the first place.

FCB is no prison, those players have free will. They simply felt they have better chance to break through elsewhere.

khaled_a_d

+1

It's beyond me how we can be so stupid to let players like Bellerin and Cesc go that easy in the first place.

Cesc wasn't allowed .we had an interim board and we were waiting for elections when he left ,we could have done nothing.Arsenal was impressive back then and we looked like we are years from being meaningful again and they came with better offer financially .Pique was a mistake and after him the club had paid attention to our La Masia starlets
Since then no player has left under Laporta board had success afterwards .it was just the likes of Mérida/Pacheco .then we got Zubi and the likes of Bellerin and Icardi are allowed to leave while Jonathan Dos Santos stay until he is 24 :lol:

Robbie

BigheartedCarelessChickadee.gif

Making great progress for a 20 year old in his first season. He just might keep Debuchy on the bench for the rest of the season, if he keeps up like this

Alarcón

Phenomenal and fast as lightning player. Where dem haters at now? He's just 19 but already such a beast and those saying he's crap are simply stupid.

oh get a grip, everyone who doesn't share your ludicrous opinion that he is the second coming of Cafu is a hater now? pathetic

Zebulun

1) this is BPL,bojan is a star there.
2)a RB is a defender first. he gives away countless stupid fouls and potentials pens. yet some are praising him for a goal. :neutral:

anguy

2)a RB is a defender first. he gives away countless stupid fouls and potentials pens. yet some are praising him for a goal. :neutral:

Yeah, if we want RB just for offense we could put Adama there, he won't be worse OFFENSIVELY than Bellerin :). But guy is still just 20, he might improve his defensive play.

L

linetty

oh get a grip, everyone who doesn't share your ludicrous opinion that he is the second coming of Cafu is a hater now? pathetic
Please, spare me this. I never said he's the second coming of Cafu but IMO our best possible option at the moment. And a hater is someone who calls him crap, not someone who doesn't share my opinion. Because it blows my mind how can you call crap a really good talent who puts up solid performances in games at the very top. Have to be either blind or just a hater.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Pool was atrocious, but credit where credit is due - he played a good game, one of the better I've seen him play.

Zangash

Banned
Yeah, if we want RB just for offense we could put Adama there, he won't be worse OFFENSIVELY than Bellerin :). But guy is still just 20, he might improve his defensive play.

You do realize we play with Alves, who is as close to useless defensively as it comes but is a starter purely because of his attacking prowess, right? Take away his attacking skills and suddenly we have Montoya, who nobody seems to like because he can't attack.

Considering we've got basically no options for EB Bellerin is our best choice. It's not like our current RB isn't known to commit fouls and penalties and score own goals anyways.

Home of Barca Fans