Hector Bellerin

L

linetty

What am I, a scout? It's not my job to come up names of players we could buy because I don't watch hundreds of games a season (no one here does anyway but people will still talk out of their asses after seeing some youtube videos). What I do know is that as of know, Bellerín is not good enough to be a Barça starter. I know there are not many great right backs out there but I refuse to believe he's the best we could get. I'd renew Alves anyway.
Obviously you don't know anyone if you think we're not missing out on much. Despite Bellerin not being the greatest of talents, we're missing out quite a bit, considering the amount of good, young and especially available right backs out there. We probably should get Danilo for our standards but we're most certainly gonna miss out him too.

Meh, we're most probably gonna end up with some improved version of Douglas. In that case we're missing out much.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Obviously you don't know anyone if you think we're not missing out on much. Despite Bellerin not being the greatest of talents, we're missing out quite a bit, considering the amount of good, young and especially available right backs out there. We probably should get Danilo for our standards but we're most certainly gonna miss out him too.

The point is, Bellerin is 19. If we can't get him now, we'll get him in a couple years. I do realize, though, that this leaves us with a problem for next season, unless Alves renews.

Robbie

SlipperyActualAntarcticfurseal.gif

:worthy:

Alen

Alves ruined us. I'm watching this great run and can't help but think his ball handling is shit. Can't imagine him passing the ball in tight spaces with Messi.

Zangash

Banned
Alves ruined us. I'm watching this great run and can't help but think his ball handling is shit. Can't imagine him passing the ball in tight spaces with Messi.

You must be dreaming of Dani from several years ago, because it has been quite some time since we've seen better than that from him.

L

linetty

Barcelona are keeping an eye on Arsenal right back Hector Bellerin (20), who left Barcelona for the English club in 2011. [daily star]

L

linetty

Phenomenal and fast as lightning player. Where dem haters at now? He's just 19 but already such a beast and those saying he's crap are simply stupid.

Kohe321

Phenomenal and fast as lightning player. Where dem haters at now? He's just 19 but already such a beast and those saying he's crap are simply stupid.

He just turned 20.

At any rate I agree with you, he's very good, and considering his age it's very impressive how well he performs at this level. One or two seasons at Barca as a starter, with daily trainings with the likes of Messi etc... Yeah, he could turn into a fantastic RB. I really think we should try to sign him, even if that means giving more money to Wenger :lol:

Home of Barca Fans