Hector Bellerin

fcbdna

Banned
Don't know why I don't rate him defensively. . . Looks more like an attack minded player. We need to STRENGTHEN our defense!

L

linetty

Anyways, how is Samper doing nowadays? From what I remember, he was the most talented player in that generation.
He's doing great. Always looks a class above in everything, impressive reading of the game for such a young age (was outstanding in the recent Spain U21 game against Belarus as well) and will most likely be promoted to the first team starting next season. Definitely the most talented in that generation and looks like ready to fill in the big shoes. He's also very versatile and many people are wondering if he can play in a more advanced role as in replacing Xavi.

Gnidrologist

He's a bit too large and oafish to play like Xavi, but certainly is more mobile and has more ''dynamic'' dribbling technique than Busquets, so he could actually play like in a position that Lucho put Busc in Valensia away and PSG home game. Not that stable in defense, though. Have seen some pretty awful blunders from him.

anguy

He's a bit too large and oafish to play like Xavi, but certainly is more mobile and has more ''dynamic'' dribbling technique than Busquets, so he could actually play like in a position that Lucho put Busc in Valensia away and PSG home game. Not that stable in defense, though. Have seen some pretty awful blunders from him.

We can play with 2 DMs, one more defensive (Busq) and one more as deep playmaker (Samper) with Rakitic in front of them. Chelsea used Matic/Fabregas in similar manner.

If he doesn't come back and he signs with Real (fat chance with all their FBs, but stranger things have happened), what type of reception will he get in his first Clasico? :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
11149600_1378402902199922_8281864545090073731_o.png

F

Flavia

I wonder if he left because of Montoya. Because that would be hilarious. If he had stayed, he'd have a clear path to be the starting rb. That's why I'm not very fond of bringing him back.

Zangash

Banned
I wonder if he left because of Montoya. Because that would be hilarious. If he had stayed, he'd have a clear path to be the starting rb. That's why I'm not very fond of bringing him back.

He probably left because of Alves.

Even now, with him set to leave in two month's time he is 100% the starter no matter how he plays and the coach wants him to stay for even longer. Considering how much of a role seniority plays into team selection (There's not any real good reason why Roberto should be playing CDM for us while Samper rots on the B team), there's very good reason to believe Montoya would be a starter for us long before Bellerin was even promoted to the first team.

Home of Barca Fans