Hector Bellerin

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Terrible touch, though, but good work by Bellerin to take advantage of it with his pace. The moment he saw Young's touch was donkey-like he doubled his speed. :lol:

Robbie

I thought he was pretty good this game. If he was having a poor game, then United probably would've won or at least scored a couple more.

S7_MUFC

I thought he was pretty good this game. If he was having a poor game, then United probably would've won or at least scored a couple more.
That's because of Ashely Young's poor decision making in the final third after getting past Bellerin.

BenRobbins

Honestly thought young was in then out of nowhere bellerin just appeared :lol::lol:

If that was anybody else, they wouldn't of caught young and he probably would of scored.

khaled_a_d

He made a gr8 tackle for sure ,but he isn't an overall good defender by any means .still much room to improve and he has physical tools and time on his side

S7_MUFC

I thought Young had a brilliant game. Van Persie and Falcao were worthless though
He did have a terrific game but this game also showed his weakness, He should've created a lot more with the positions he got himself into..

Home of Barca Fans