Hector Bellerin

Trickykid

There's not a chance we're getting Bellerin this summer. He's still on a reasonable long contract, so Arsenal will want crazy money for him, and the player himself doesn't seem too keen on coming back yet. Perhaps in a few seasons, when he gets frustrated with Arsenal and their perpetual lack of relevant trophies, but not now.

Nucky

There's not a chance we're getting Bellerin this summer. He's still on a reasonable long contract, so Arsenal will want crazy money for him, and the player himself doesn't seem too keen on coming back yet. Perhaps in a few seasons, when he gets frustrated with Arsenal and their perpetual lack of relevant trophies, but not now.

Neither of us know what is he really thinking.. What he says for the media is one thing but what he feels inside is a different thing.. He was at La Masia, his dreams was to play for Barca first team.. To be a first RB for the best team in the world is quite good motivation and I agree with those who say is the best replacment for Dani out there.. Vidal is OK but he isn't first team material, good enough for back up though..

xXKonan

According to SPORT, Arsenal won't let Bellerin go for any less than 40 million, making it impossible to sign him this summer.

Just pure fantasy really in the first place at this point and time. considering we also need a couple of CBs,LB and a Forward this summer no way we should spend 40 million for him.

Trickykid

Neither of us know what is he really thinking.. What he says for the media is one thing but what he feels inside is a different thing.. He was at La Masia, his dreams was to play for Barca first team.. To be a first RB for the best team in the world is quite good motivation and I agree with those who say is the best replacment for Dani out there.. Vidal is OK but he isn't first team material, good enough for back up though..

That doesn't change the fact that Arsenal won't sell, and if they do, you can bet they'll ask for crazy money. I doubt they'd let him go for less than 50M, knowing we'll be desperate, in case Dani leaves. I doubt we're in a position to fork out money like that for a RB this summer.

barcafan161

According to SPORT, Arsenal won't let Bellerin go for any less than 40 million, making it impossible to sign him this summer.

Just pure fantasy really in the first place at this point and time. considering we also need a couple of CBs,LB and a Forward this summer no way we should spend 40 million for him.

Thats the price for any above average defender these days.

Vilarrubi

The things he's said about staying in London don't mean anything really.. Of course he has to say that while he's still at Arsenal for the fans sake. As for not wanting to come back to Barca the most successful club of this era AND it's his hometown club...... Don't believe it for a second, of course he would want to come back.

Vilarrubi

He sounds like a prick though when talking about Barca and return.

He might be slightly bitter that we let him go.. he should look at Alba as an example though and the success he's had on his return. That's if we are actually interested in him of course.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We never let Bellerin go.

HE decided to leave for greener pastures.

I think he tries too hard to show the Arsenal fans how much he'd love to stay there his entire career, but for someone who spent so many years at Barça from such a young age and is Blaugrana through and through, I bet a move back would be intriguing.

If it's up to me though, I would not make the same mistake again and hope a better prospect is signed.

To dish our such sums for players like Bellerin who was highly rated here and the club tried to keep, but still left, is a bit annoying for me personally.

aaron101

He's gonna get so much hate if he leaves Arsenal after saying many times that he wants to stay there for many years.

Robbie

Wenger isn't in a position to sell one of his best players -- let alone our only good RB. Debuchy really wants to leave, and Jenkinson isn't even premier league quality. All we would be doing is destroying any chance for winning anything next season. If we had a replacement lined up, then maybe it would make sense.

Bellerin would have to pull an RVP and burn every bridge to force his way out of the club this summer. Thankfully he wasn't selected for Spain in Euro2016, so there isn't a chance for Barca players to convince him to leave

Total-Football

[MENTION=5317]Robbie[/MENTION] I agree .. i fear even 40 M wont be enough to sign Bellerin, many gooners suspect this is Arsen's final year ( i doubt so ) .. but there arent many years left, the guy is desperate for a league title, Arsenal are making good buck , they are not a selling side anymore even tho their attitude vis a vis buying players is the same as ever :lol:

Robbie

I don't even know who we could replace him with. His pace and work-rate really makes us dangerous, and he keeps getting better every season. Was our only player to make it on the PFA Team of the Year, and just turned 21 years old. Compared to Sagna and Debuchy, he's way better. I'm happy Wenger took the chance at throwing another teenager on the first team :lol:

Home of Barca Fans