Hector Bellerin

Garrus

This prick and another one bailed on la masia, Samper refused to go arsenal with them, Now the latter one has a great chance of becoming an integral player for the first team, This guy hector doesn't deserve this.

He's unwelcome back in here, Arsenal suits him very well, The world hasn't run out of right full backs.

G

Gasgas

No full back is the complete package at 20. Give him time, he looks very good.

Barca doesnt have the luxury of time to give to players who had no patience to sty with us in the first place.
We are on the move for titles and we need players to help us win and a few youngsters who re loyal

Jombi

Song, Cesc, Hleb and Vermaelen are enough. We dont need to hand over any more money for overrated Arsenal players.

I would rather see us get Jordan Amavi as a backup for both Alba and Alves.

Last edited:

anguy

Song, Cesc, Hleb and Vermaelen are enough. We dont need to hand over any more money for overrated Arsenal players.

Fabregas was pretty good for us - and he wasn't too expensive anyway. Song is a good player too, the problem is ha had to compete with 2 world class DMs here. Vermaelen might still become good signing, we ell see. Only Hleb has been true bust.

The world hasn't run out of right full backs.

Wrong. Good RBs are pretty rare today. There is a lot of good LBs but who are the top RBs? Lahm who is playing in midifield anyway? Old Alves? Only Carvajal is both good&young and there's maybe Juanfran. If you see good RB today you take him, no questions asked.

wilson

He will be expensive - I think we should stay away. We seem to be cursed buying Arsenal players. Petit, Overmars, Hleb, Song, Vermaelen, Cesc didn't turn out they way we planned. Yet they signed Cesc for nothing and sold him back for 35m, and Sanchez is doing the business for them. They have had a lot more success signing Barcelona players, than we have signing Arsenal players.

Robbie

He will be expensive - I think we should stay away. We seem to be cursed buying Arsenal players. Petit, Overmars, Hleb, Song, Vermaelen, Cesc didn't turn out they way we planned. Yet they signed Cesc for nothing and sold him back for 35m, and Sanchez is doing the business for them. They have had a lot more success signing Barcelona players, than we have signing Arsenal players.

We didn't "sell" Cesc back. He forced his way out, and nobody wanted him to go. For Arsenal fans, it doesn't feel at all like good business.

Zangash

Banned
Barca doesnt have the luxury of time to give to players who had no patience to sty with us in the first place.
We are on the move for titles and we need players to help us win and a few youngsters who re loyal

Loyalty means nothing and is actually quite a negative trait for young players. Just ask Bartra or Montoya what all their loyalty has brought to them.

Neymessi

He s fast as hell.Read somewhere that he defeats walcott in training races and his first 30m or so is faster than bolt.May not be true though

JamDav1982

He s fast as hell.Read somewhere that he defeats walcott in training races and his first 30m or so is faster than bolt.May not be true though

He isn't faster than Bolt over 30m!

They take the 40m when player running flat out not a gun start.

Almost every wide player in prem would beat Bolt doing that if not all.

Neymessi

He isn't faster than Bolt over 30m!

They take the 40m when player running flat out not a gun start.

Almost every wide player in prem would beat Bolt doing that if not all.

It was meant for the first 30m for both bolt and bellerin.Probably wrong anyway though.

barcanuck

I would rather see us get Jordan Amavi as a backup for both Alba and Alves.

What do you mean we ain't done with Arsenal, Ramsay and Ballerin are next!

JamDav1982

It was meant for the first 30m for both bolt and bellerin.Probably wrong anyway though.

No they compared Bellerin running flat out for 30m and Bolt starting a race.

Bellerin had a running start and no gun to react to, most quick players would beat Bolt in that.

I would guess in that sceanrio almost everyone on this forum would beat Bolt over 10/15m

RaidersGunz

He's very fast, and very good on the ball. He's suprised me a couple of games this season as he's showed that he isn't afraid to be out on the field considering his age.

But to play for Barca? Nah, noway. Not yet. He started the season behind Debuchy and has done very well, but pretty much every game he'll get beaten by the left winger. Every game. He's somewhat of a liability if I was being honest.

But to sign him with the idea of phasing him into the barca squad over the next 2 to 3 years, then a good decent buy.

Home of Barca Fans