Hector Bellerin

Gooner14

Cesc played almost 7 seasons of first team football for us before he returned to you guys. I can see Bellerin returning one day, however given he signed a bumper contract extension only last season, its not going to be anytime soon. Plus with the new TV deal to kick in next season, all the premier league clubs are going to be swash with money, so bids of 15-20m are not going to tempt us. I mean, the market is so inflated in the premier league that 35m wasnt enough for Chelsea to convince Everton to part with Stones.

Moreover, it was announced today Arsenal have 135m in cash reserves. So with no desire or need to sell Bellerin. If you really want him, your going to have to raise a massive bid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A month later and he's on the MD Cover

- Hector Bellerin one of the favourites of the technical secretary:)robert: + management) to replace Alves if he leaves Barca for China

img_dsalvador_20160322-235648_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_23.jpg

God Serena

I say bring him in if we lose Alves. Roberto is needed everywhere and we don't have another RB on the squad really.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Guys, let's just buy Arsenal and use them as a feeder club. :mou:

In all seriousness, I think he's our best bet if Alves goes to China. I don't think we should waste Roberto at rightback.

Kerrybai

Cesc played almost 7 seasons of first team football for us before he returned to you guys. I can see Bellerin returning one day, however given he signed a bumper contract extension only last season, its not going to be anytime soon. Plus with the new TV deal to kick in next season, all the premier league clubs are going to be swash with money, so bids of 15-20m are not going to tempt us. I mean, the market is so inflated in the premier league that 35m wasnt enough for Chelsea to convince Everton to part with Stones.

Moreover, it was announced today Arsenal have 135m in cash reserves. So with no desire or need to sell Bellerin. If you really want him, your going to have to raise a massive bid.

Does he not have a buyout clause?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

If he wants to leave, he leaves. Arsenal wouldn't keep him against his will.

BBZ8800

Since people talk about Bellerin and a possible Barca move, this is an interesting read from Arsenal's forum:
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/bellerin-absent-without-leave.28897/

A lot of their fans aren't too pleased with his defending.
He is good in the attack, but (too) often leaves too much space for counterattacks.

But, on the other hand, if our technical stuff think that our RB should be attacking 70% of time and defending 30% of time since we are more or less having the possession all the time in majority of matches (and attacking and build up is more important on long term than defending), then he could be good...

Home of Barca Fans