Ibrahim Afellay

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great news guys. Hope we keep him and he gets his fair chance next season.
Ibi, Cuenca, Tello, Villa, Pedro, Alexis, Messi. We're really packed up-front.

Theconomist

Great news guys. Hope we keep him and he gets his fair chance next season.
Ibi, Cuenca, Tello, Villa, Pedro, Alexis, Messi. We're really packed up-front.

Tello seems to be courting Athletico Madrid and vice versa.

If no one leaves (and no one joins) we'll be great on that front next year

Pepe Silvia

With Villa, Pedro, Messi and maybe Alexis the only real players with stripes I still think we can do with a seasoned vet up front as back up.

Ibi, Cuenca, and Tello are still experiments as far as I'm concerned. None of these three have really wowed me on a consistent basis. Granted Ibi got injured right as he started to shine, but the jury is still out for me on these guys.

barcaboy15

Afellay > Tello + Cuenca

Will be a huge shame if he is not given a real chance next year, and those two are started ahead of him just because he is not La Masia.

T.I.

Id be seriously pissed if we sold him after first season. Didnt really have a chance to prove himself because of injuries.
Do you guys think he will be starter at the Euros?

B

barcelonista

He should start. He's better than Kuyt. Afellay-Sneijder-Robben-RvP sounds very good on paper. Not sure about their defense though.

Meitux

He should start. He's better than Kuyt. Afellay-Sneijder-Robben-RvP sounds very good on paper. Not sure about their defense though.
well if you are talking about left wing sure hes better than kuyt but rvp is center forward, and i dont think he could be right now better choise than sneijder in attacking mifdield position sneijder is much better but he was injured yesterday on the frienly game and i dont know for how long

Home of Barca Fans