Ibrahim Afellay

Marroquí20

Glad to see him play a quarter. Hope next game more minutes.
And I hope he will play on the flank, and a goal for his confidence.
Because he will play as a winger at the European Championships.

Come on Ibi!!

Yugi

Afellay "it was hard time for me, 6 months without playing, I worked hard"
Ibi: "when Pep said he won't continue, I was like "fuck", we are playing like "la puta madre" we need to continue this"
Q: do you want to stay in Barca? Ibi:"sure, I want, and you? Journo: of course.. Ibi: thanks [smiling]

hahah Ibi you legend

BarcaGirl

Ibi: "when Pep said he won't continue, I was like "fuck", we are playing like "la puta madre" we need to continue this"
Q: do you want to stay in Barca? Ibi:"sure, I want, and you? Journo: of course.. Ibi: thanks [smiling]

hahah Ibi you legend

:lol: I hope he stays, he deserves his chance.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

hahah Ibi you legend
Those few lines alone earned him another season with my beloved club... Come on Rosell

M

mitkoa7x

I want him to stay, the 2 games he played he was too cautious but thats understandable. Pep and Tito playing him in midfield may be a good choice, hope he gets on form for the Euro and play a few games to gain some form. Pre season will be crucial if Ro$ell doesnt sell him..

LaMessiah

hahah Ibi you legend
::slow clap::

this kid is the tits, he must get at least another season at the camp nou. great to hear the fans giving him a great reception

kaisers0ze

Why Tello if we have Afellay? :(
Tello miss always to much the ball... with the same action every time.

Tello needs experience.. also Pedro had some kind off fall out becaus he felt he didnt play much.. so pedro had to play

Circumstances.. he shouldve never gotten injured ;)

im looking forward to the euro cup.

Home of Barca Fans