Ibrahim Afellay

kaisers0ze

I dont believe what that old guy says like the story that ibi was annoying with the dutch team.

But im beginning to think that ibi should leave he isnt playing at the same levels as before his long term injury.
He needs more playing time and more guts

I think its like you say..

OR he needs more playing time and more guts
OR he needs to leave regarding his sporting career

Concerning the "playing save without guts" though i think he is being instructed to play that way. Before his injury he mostly came on as a sub to defend a lead.
One of the few times he came on not protecting a lead, you could see he played more forward minded.. i think a good example was the Madrid assist. He immediatly went to playing save after that assist.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Afellay's agent is holding loan talks with several clubs, with permission of Barcelona. There's interest from English and Italian teams [md]

Hatem Ben Arfa

would he be a starter? No probably not :lol:

he would play the left wing forward in place of Demba Ba I guess.

I don't see him benching Ben Arfa or Cisse or Ba really. Only when those 3 need rest.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I heard he was going to go on loan, I hope not though, why does it always have to be a loan? Loan deals usually come back to nip us in the bud, look what happened to Hleb and Henrique, we ended up terminating both of their contracts and never getting any money for them. Keirrison well, we can't get rid of him apart from a loan deal, I say if players aren't going to be given a chance at the club we may as well make a profit.

F

Flavia

would he be a starter? No probably not :lol:

he would play the left wing forward in place of Demba Ba I guess.

I don't see him benching Ben Arfa or Cisse or Ba really. Only when those 3 need rest.
Then I hope he goes someplace else. Where he can be a starter.

P

PhilS

He is too good to rarely play, I just hope he goes somewhere where he can be on the field regularly. Tito seems to prefer Sergi Roberto in midfield, Tello at forward. They are no necessarily better players, just better fits into this team.

USWAY

He is too good to rarely play, I just hope he goes somewhere where he can be on the field regularly. Tito seems to prefer Sergi Roberto in midfield, Tello at forward. They are no necessarily better players, just better fits into this team.
Agree on all points. But I hope he's sold not loaned. I don't see the point in loaning a 26 year old when we could've sold him months ago.

karthik

Looks like Zenit is interested in him.

"My transfer targets? Afellay is definitely on the list, but we have only enquired about availability and not made a bid," Spalletti explained when speaking to Zenit's official website.

Home of Barca Fans