Ibrahim Afellay

Ursegor

World Champion
What is a "Dalitis"? Sounds like a disease. I don't suffer from Arthritis, Bronchitis, Dermatitis nor "Dalitis".

I don't know where you see "mindless hate" from me here. I don't think he's good enough for Barcelona. Neither did he have a particularly good pre-season and that goal today won't change that. And he won't score a goal like that ever again for Barca anyway since he will never play in the centre of the pitch in a competitive game. Every goal Afellay scored for Barcelona (not that he scored too many, only 2), he scored in non-competitive games when Messi wasn't on the pitch and he played more centrally instead (Copa del Rey second leg against Almeria after winning the first leg 5-0 and last game of the season 10 / 11 after we already had won the league). Yet to impress as a winger. Messi layed him half a dozen chances on a platter against Raja and he fluffed all of them. And frankly spoken I rather prefer Deulofeu's simple goals from the wing, his usual position, than an artistic lob performed by Afellay in Messi's position.

kaisers0ze

Havent seen the match but that was a nice goal of Ibi i saw on youtube. I think they made a mistake why broadcasting.. it says that Ibi was subbed Villa.. Who was really subbed for Villa? How did Villa do?

Meitux

Havent seen the match but that was a nice goal of Ibi i saw on youtube. I think they made a mistake why broadcasting.. it says that Ibi was subbed Villa.. Who was really subbed for Villa? How did Villa do?

yes they made a mistake it was sergi roberto who subbed off

J

jiopi

Nerman like finish

di-VGR6.gif

kaisers0ze

x610.jpg

Hes back with the Dutch team for a match against Belgium today. Sadly him and his good friend v. Persie will not play after a bad EC campaign.

I've always been a fan of the pessimistic and stubborn drill sergeant/coach Louis v. Gaal, Im sure he knows what he is doing.
I hope vd. Vaart plays well.

This Belgium team will be a tough nut to crack. Secretly i hope for some Ibi minutes in the second match.. just to see if hes improving after that injury.

X

xaviniesta

he always perform so well with national team, even when he struggles in barca he still pulls a great performance with holland.

Home of Barca Fans