Ibrahim Afellay

Hatem Ben Arfa

Faroe Islands? Who said anything about faroe Islands.

It was an amateur team Schalke played though.

Im not a Schalke fan anyhow but i bet theyd put Newcastle to bed very fast. Ow and.. Ben Arfa is a shitty player ;).

my mistake.

but anyway :lol: Newcastle will destroy Shcalke in the Europa League when they drop out of the UCL at the group stage.

Jadentheman

I consider Afellay black.

EDIT: Why is he speaking english in the video? German isn't much different from Dutch

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Is this some kind of a bad joke ? He traded in his guarenteed starter position at PSV for an unsecure future with Barca; this is what you call a coward ? Did he get the minutes he deserved, did he get the benefit of the doubt like our catalan players, was he properly reintroduced after being out for nearly 8 months ? Guess that's why he "didn't cut it".

Also, if you don't like shy or sheepish players, you better watch your underachiever mid-table Newcastle, built around real gangsters like Ben Arfa.

+100000000000

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Well not alot but its still hard to learn i think only 10% of the dutch population speaks german.

I think it's a bit more, Probably 20% who can speak it quite well, but I think that at least 40% will be able to speak at least some German. Especially people living near the border and higher-educated people can speak German. The problem is that footballers in general are not really intelligent or finish their school. Studying German is mandatory for at least 2-3 years in high school and a lot of people choose to take it for 5-6 years. It's one of the most popular subjects in school nowadays.

Though yes, many people find it difficult because of the grammar so will naturally make a lot of mistakes while speaking German.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Ich habe zwei Jahre Deutsch gelernt*

I've got relatives in Holland and many of the words seem very similar

*Was that correct? I'll just assume it was! :hooray:

Home of Barca Fans