Thanks! :)

How about Ich habe für zwei Jahre Deutsch gelernt?*

*I'd have added "ins Schule" before "für", but not sure if that's correct

DennyCrane

Thanks! :)

How about Ich habe für zwei Jahre Deutsch gelernt?*

*I'd have added "ins Schule" before "für", but not sure if that's correct

Depends:
If you want to say: "I have been learning German for two years" (which means you are still doing so), then it is: "Ich lerne seit zwei Jahren Deutsch."
If you want to say: "I used to learn German for two years" (which means you are doing so no more), then it is: "Ich habe zwei Jahre lang Deutsch gelernt."

So your sentence would be either "Ich lerne seit zwei Jahren Deutsch in der Schule" (you could put "in der Schule" also before "seit" or "Deutsch)
or "Ich habe zwei Jahre lang in der Schule Deutsch gelernt". (you could also put "in der Schule" at the end of the sentence or before "zwei")

Note that "for" doesn't mean "für", but "seit". Also, "for two years" means "zwei Jahre lang" or "seit zwei Jahren". It's a bit tricky. ;)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I thought "seit" was "since" :eek:

They also kept telling us to put the verb in the end

Definitely tricky :p Thanks again :beer2:

Theconomist

3 games played, no assists no goals.

Can't even start for Schalke.
I'm starting to think Afellay simply isn't good enough.
From PSV to the best team in history is a big jump but from the best team in history to Bundesliga and still can't do more than score a hat trick against an amateur side. It's a bit depressing.

kaisers0ze

3 games played, no assists no goals.

Can't even start for Schalke.
I'm starting to think Afellay simply isn't good enough.
From PSV to the best team in history is a big jump but from the best team in history to Bundesliga and still can't do more than score a hat trick against an amateur side. It's a bit depressing.

The 1st game was against an amateur club in which he had 3 goals and 1 assist.
He had 2 100% assists in the previous game which huntelaar failed to score.
Today he only played 10 minutes.

I'm not judging yet.

Theconomist

Yea and ive seen some sprinting which i havent seen since his injury.. think hes finally progressing.

I doubt he'll ever return to the team but we'll see.
When we bought him he was a 24 versatile with lots of potential, now he's an above average jack of all trades midfielder.

kaisers0ze

Theres the goal.

@Theconomist I'm a big fan of Ibi... but have you seen Shanchez play yesterday?? And Shanchez was a sub.. For Ibi to get back he has to get his old form back and become even better then that. So i agree with you on the doubt but indeed we'll see. At least he's going to play full matches again this season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bundesliga is perfect for him. Well, for any Dutch player as we've seen it in over the years.
I'd wager Barca will cash in nicely on Ibi at the end of the season.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Just watch, we'll end up drawing Schalke in the last 16 then get knocked out due to an Ibi goal :facepalm:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bundesliga is perfect for him. Well, for any Dutch player as we've seen it in over the years.
I'd wager Barca will cash in nicely on Ibi at the end of the season.

Hope so...Hope he has a great season and be able to sell him for at least 10 million

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hope so...Hope he has a great season and be able to sell him for at least 10 million

Yes, and for so many reasons... Everyone involved would be happy: the germans get a nice asset, Afellay gets to play constantly, Barca receives a fair amount of cash and we don't have to deal with yet another "hot potato" situation ala Hleb, Henrique, Keirrison...

Home of Barca Fans