Ibrahim Afellay

R

rivaldo10

I allways liked him and he was a big part in the CL Semi 2011.

I hate tito so much for loaning him and keeping alexis.

He dserves a chance like Alexis got.

xboogiex

He did play well at Schalke 04 before he got injured again and again.

Goal and assist vs Arsenal and a goal vs Dortmund.

His barca Highlight:

Last edited:

barcanuck

Feel bad for these kids. Cuenca, Fontas, Muniesta and Afellay. All these kids broke their limbs and haven't recovered to live up to their billing.

Galning

Feel bad for these kids. Cuenca, Fontas, Muniesta and Afellay. All these kids broke their limbs and haven't recovered to live up to their billing.

Afellay is 27, not really a kid. But it's indeed always sad to see injuries influence somebody's career so much.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Firstly Tribal football is the pits of football speculation.

And secondly, Afellay is still a Barca player? Hurry up and get rid!

ebc_99

I will always be fond of him and will remember that assist for Messi forever so I hope he has a good career but he is not good enough for Barca. Spurs would be a good option for him, I think he would do well in England

ShandyFFM

You just notice how good every single Barca player is when players like Afellay have no chance to make it into the starting lineup. Its insane a player like Afellay has an incredible technique and pace but hes just not good enough. I feel very bad for him because of all his injuries and he deserves to play at a top club regular and not on the bench he could have been one of the best players in the world withouth his injuries.

Home of Barca Fans