Ibrahim Afellay

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He definitely can't play as a holding midfielder. Also 27 isn't really young in footballing terms anymore.

He definitely did for PSV...27 for an attacking midfielder is the prime of a footballer's career...Just because Barcelona produce them like rabbits it doesn't discount the norm outside of Catalunya

fcbdna

Banned
Just sell this guy already. Its almost as though we are stalling his development. He is a great player but doesn't fit!

CatalinR10

He's in the squad for the Atletico game

Bdp1hhzCYAALlRW.jpg

Messi_Goal

Official: Afellay, who has been out with a thigh injury for more than a year, has been called up for tomorrow's game against Malaga #fcblive

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Hopefully he can play some games this year, still have a weak spot for him. Barcelona is probably too high a level for him with all his injuries, but I can definitely see him playing at a good club in Europe's top competitions. Or just come back to PSV, even better :wub:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't agree about the level being too high for him, his quality has been proven when given a legitimate run of minutes & matches with the team...His misfortune has been untimely injuries and in sport, this too can undo your success at a club...His versatility alone should see him get some minutes but he's been out a LONG time

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I think Tata likes him, and he keeps saying Afellay is working hard in the trainin sessions etc. I hope we can see him play some minutes.

Home of Barca Fans