Ibrahim Afellay

Pepe Silvia

Way more options for Tata now as Ibi can play in all 3 positions up-front.

Welcome back :afellay: !
This. And hopefully with his time at Barcelona he has gotten more comfortable with his environment/teammates and will play more to his talents than ever before. We'll need everyone at their prime in the coming months. I'm full of optimism for this season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm not a native speaker but for just 2 years at the club, I thought his Spanish was quite good - he seemed relaxed speaking it with a real attempt at the local accent...Wasn't using complicated terminology, football lingo is fairly universal, but came across very well

Very happy for him, the reaction from the crowd and the joy from his teammates...You can see/feel that he's a liked teammate...On top of which, I continue to believe he's a quality player who has a place in this squad...Hope he stays but most importantly stays injury free

Yugi

I like Ibi but I don´t think he has place in Barcelona, it is a shame because he was pretty good when we bought him for just 3M

L

linetty

I love Tata's confidence in him...he's a great player, I think we should keep him for rotation.

Home of Barca Fans