Ibrahim Afellay

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
He is better for Barcelona B.

huh.gif

iced1776

And now we know Gneg can be ignored in any Dutch-related conversation with that kind of bias :D First time that the kid has looked bad and its still within his first handful of appearances, not to mention that Pedro was 10x worse than he was after replacing him, I don't think we have anything to worry about... Other than Thiago we have nobody in the youth ranks who can match his skill right now.

DucdeOrléans

Very dissapointing today, when he should have stepped up and shown his real worth on a very difficult pitch, but he unfortunately failed miserably. Can't see (until now) why he is regarded as a good buy. Would much rather prefer to give some playing team to Thiago, who actually understands our concept.

Last edited:

Mocro

I thought only Pique played well the first half. If Messi, Xavi, Villa and Iniësta are struggling, than what can we expect form Afellay? Sometimes you just have to give credit to the opponent. They worked HARD and deserved the point. Sure Afellay would have done himself a big favor if he played better than the way he did. But this is why everybody said beforehand that these months are a transition period. It will go with ups and downs. So far it has been ups, now a down. This is football.

N

namae

Alves: "Afellay is still adapting. Despite the half-time result he didn't do bad. It's not easy to replace Pedro."

backstabbing from alves

SeloBarca

quite bad performance, couldnt beat angel once 1v1, couldnt make himself passable, and even got a yellow card (although it was diving)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
yes, me. but can you blame me. you're an idiot, there's not much to consider.

cause you would never be a manager.

That is not an answer to the question i had about your "Dutch are not thrustworthy" statement. But since you made the bottom line, i will not get it . I'm beginning to think your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend from Holland (I can make hollow assumptions to).
:lol:

Fucking Dutch posse influx.

the-don

Didn't do much good, passing the ball 9 of the 10 times back and not making a action. I would prefer Bojan in the starting 11 it would help is confidence.

Culeee

His positioning was very poor today and is something he really needs to improve fast.. too many times he looked clueless in his movements when we were moving forward

Mocro

Didn't do much good, passing the ball 9 of the 10 times back and not making a action. I would prefer Bojan in the starting 11 it would help is confidence.

lol...and after Bojans last performance as a sub people were saying Barca should sell him. If Afellay plays a good match next time, the opinions will shift to the positive. Its very opportunistic. We have to keep our eye on the big picture here.

Alves: "Afellay is still adapting. Despite the half-time result he didn't do bad. It's not easy to replace Pedro."

backstabbing from alves

I don't consider that to be backstabbing.

F

Flavia

Everyone was poor today. He looked misplaced, unconfortable with his position, what I found odd.

Home of Barca Fans