Ibrahim Afellay

N

namae

aff6r9u.jpg

I'm in favour of selling him for something around 10 million in the summer.

Afellay out and Barça 7 million richer to spend on a better player. Awesome business.

somebody is fast in jumping to conclusions. you'd make an awful manager.

you would make a fortune as a comedian, though.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
somebody is fast in jumping to conclusions.
Yes, you. I never liked him and always was behind the "don't trust anything Dutch" approach.

you'd make an awful manager.
No, cause I would never have signed Afellay.

Or if my sporting director did, I would place him on the bench for a not so easy away game and let someone play that knows Barcelona. Easy peasy.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Aha, you're a cornerstone of the whole setup! :angry::angry::angry:

Bottom line cause I'm off: We have talents like Afellay in the youth teams. If we buy players, we should aim higher than Afellay. Therefore sell him and make at least a profit.

N

namae

Yes, you. I never liked him and always was behind the "don't trust anything Dutch" approach.

yes, me. but can you blame me. you're an idiot, there's not much to consider.

No, cause I would never have signed Afellay.

cause you would never be a manager.

Last edited:

kaisers0ze

We have talents like Afellay in the youth teams. If we buy players, we should aim higher than Afellay. Therefore sell him and make at least a profit.

That is not an answer to the question i had about your "Dutch are not thrustworthy" statement. But since you made the bottom line, i will not get it . I'm beginning to think your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend from Holland (I can make hollow assumptions to).

Home of Barca Fans