Ibrahim Afellay

C

Christiano

Afellay is an amazing, gifted athlete. Disregarding his statistics and from actually watching him play from the days of PSV you can see his true dominance and awareness of the game. Barcelona currently has a great and effective formation with the players they are now using, and in due time Afellay will cement his place in the starting XI.

Also, in my opinion he is generally a CAM in the middle not a right winger...nevertheless he shines brightly for the most part with his performances each game.
--------If anyone has his jersey in size small please contact me because I am highly interested !!!

Silver

Afellay is still in the adapting process. In life style, language, new team, new position. I think you won't see the best afellay this season. Of course you will see flashes of his talent.

F

Flavia

The commentators of today's game were saying liverpool made an offer of 11 million euros for him. Anyone knows if that's true?

Mocro

The same article that claims that Liverpool wants to buy Afellay, also states that Barca is fed up with his negative attitude and that Ibi wants to leave because he doesnt get much playtime. Really? :lol: I think we can disregard that article.

Before the CL-game against Arsenal, Koeman mentioned that he just spoke to Pep. According to Koeman he is very satistified with what he has seen from Afellay so far. The plan is still to give him time to adapt so that he can play a more prominent role next season. Concerning the wingposition they had a discussion about what position would suit his qualities. Pep said on the right wing, Koeman said on the left wing.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^ I agree. Or otherwise on the left, he's not that good on the right imo. But he's a midfielder, not a winger.

Home of Barca Fans