Ibrahim Afellay

Ocurrente

I read in various newspapers Barcelona is considering the offer of Liverpool (11 million Euro) since Afellay is unhappy with his playing time in Barcelona.

Anyone knows more of this?

we can sell them his brother, they wouldn't notice
tumblr_lh3kt57ikf1qetq8b.jpg

Ibi arguing with Bojan (with fake voice over):

[youtube]ZQQ35eqirKE[/youtube]

I wonder what they're talking about

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
If he is unhappy with playing time after such a short period at the club, then he is an idiot. Getting into the front 6 of our team, 5 of which are World Cup winners and the other the best player in the world, would be a task for the rest of the best let alone Afellay, who probably should have left PSV a couple of years ago.

N

Nael

i really cant wait to see more of Affelay and Tiago on he pitch! they really show that the team is gonna be in good shape for some time to come!! ;)

F

Flavia

Some people need to stop believing everything they read. Especially when it's from dubious sources. Afellay has often stated how happy he is at fcb, stop the madness.

Mocro

Some people need to stop believing everything they read. Especially when it's from dubious sources. Afellay has often stated how happy he is at fcb, stop the madness.

+1

What do you guys reckon Pep will do? Play safe and put Keita on the position of Xavi or go for Afellay instead? I think he'll go for the first option...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
+1

What do you guys reckon Pep will do? Play safe and put Keita on the position of Xavi or go for Afellay instead? I think he'll go for the first option...

I would imagine that Pep learned his lesson in starting Ibi in an away match this early in his Barca career...Gotta be Keita over Afellay...But as a 2nd half sub, definitely

Problem is, Pep doesn't often sub right at the half rather in the last quarter hour...Guess it will depend on how the match unfolds

Pedram123

+1

I don't know if Keita will be put in or not... But I know that Afellay won't start.
I don't think he'll risk it.

F

Flavia

Great pass to Iniesta. And had a sparkle of a link with Messi. He can be really great for us.

Home of Barca Fans