Ibrahim Afellay

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Afellay's best moments had been when he's played in the mid field or on the left side of the attack... It's true he hasn't had best of times playing the RF role. Also he doesn't have any chemistry whatsoever with Alves and that kinda hindered his performance playing there

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Afellay's best moments had been when he's played in the mid field or on the left side of the attack... It's true he hasn't had best of times playing the RF role. Also he doesn't have any chemistry whatsoever with Alves and that kinda hindered his performance playing there

Yeah, I don't really agree with that assessment...I think he's quite dangerous in either the LF or RF positions - some of his best turn & runs have come from that right side...His versatility really is impressive and I want to see just how much of an asset he can become for this club given another season under his belt

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He just doesn't link up well with Dani Alves (yet), so I prefer him as a midfielder or on the left.

kaisers0ze

Ibi arguing with Bojan (with fake voice over):

[youtube]ZQQ35eqirKE[/youtube]

something female about the way he s using his arms and hand while talking.. this after that "luis futton" bag tells me moving to spain did something to him.

Silver

I read in various newspapers Barcelona is considering the offer of Liverpool (11 million Euro) since Afellay is unhappy with his playing time in Barcelona.

Anyone knows more of this?

kaisers0ze

I read in various newspapers Barcelona is considering the offer of Liverpool (11 million Euro) since Afellay is unhappy with his playing time in Barcelona.

Anyone knows more of this?

Its tabloid news taken over by papers that quote tabloids. The world today. Look up what he said about barca 2 weeks ago.. dont listen to this he said, she said there was a rumour.

Home of Barca Fans