Ibrahim Afellay

ledzep

Jeffren is unavailable? Why?

He is pathologically injury-prone, thats why. Be glad if we get rid of him.

Finally Afellay will have a proper amount of time to show his potential. Drawing from previous experience, Bojan came good as soon as he got into the starting position during last month or so, despite playing somewhat poorly before that. So, I think Afellay will do the same, of course if Pep doesn't choose to play Jonathan or Thiago this time. (who are included into the team for Shakhtar game).

TheStig

He is pathologically injury-prone, thats why. Be glad if we get rid of him.

I know that and I'm sure we'll sell him in summer. But at this moment he isn't injured so he could play.

Affellay doesn't seem to have much skills to score goals, to be a proper forward. I admit he is probably better than Jeffren. We should use Ibi in the midfield but we have to much of great midfielders to give him more chances.

ledzep

I know that and I'm sure we'll sell him in summer. But at this moment he isn't injured so he could play.

Affellay doesn't seem to have much skills to score goals, to be a proper forward. I admit he is probably better than Jeffren. We should use Ibi in the midfield but we have to much of great midfielders to give him more chances.

I think I saw Jeffren siting in the stands during the last Liga game. So, probably still injured.

I'm too not convinced with Afellay when he pkays a forward position, But I remember him scoring a beauty from the edge of the box during 2leg of CdR against Almeria --> AM perhaps will give the best out of him.

F

Flavia

I think I saw Jeffren siting in the stands during the last Liga game. So, probably still injured.

I'm too not convinced with Afellay when he pkays a forward position, But I remember him scoring a beauty from the edge of the box during 2leg of CdR against Almeria --> AM perhaps will give the best out of him.

No, Jeffren's not injured anmore. Pep just didn't choose him to be at the bench.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
If you take away Leo's goal, he was Man of the first half to be frank. Very lively. Plays an amazing pass to Adriano who almost scores if it wasen't for a "goal-line-clearance".

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
His best game for Barca tonight IMO. Dangerous movement the whole game, he was also sensible with the ball, didn't panic or give it away, he got his head up and kept possession. Really impressive, and he was unlucky not to score as well. Very promising.

MAUWNIER

Victor Valdes, Mascherano, Busquets, Messi and Afellay they played very good tonight hope that ibi will make some minutes against madrid

MAUWNIER

Good performance. And nice to see him playing in central midfield when Xavi went off.

Yes finally Pep put him on the center of the midfield for the first time thats actually he's spot but he was very good on the left wing 2 bad Villa didn't make a goal out of that cross from ibi

Home of Barca Fans