Ibrahim Afellay

Galning

Deserving is one thing, getting is another. Which player doesn't deserve to be there? The question is: Is Afellay better than players who started today? No.
Hopefully he'll get some games after we wrapped up La Lliga totally.

El Guaje

Deserving is one thing, getting is another. Which player doesn't deserve to be there? The question is: Is Afellay better than players who started today? No.
Hopefully he'll get some games after we wrapped up La Lliga totally.

Well, on 20 minutes he did more than what Pedro did on 70.

I dont know if it is just me, but I think that Afellay is better than Pedro.

Galning

Pedro just came back out of an injury. I think I speak for most people if I say that Pedro clearly is a better player, at least for Barça than Afellay.

F

Flavia

Pedro is a better player, he's just not back in form yet. But Afellay did great, and he can improve.

e28makaveli

Well, on 20 minutes he did more than what Pedro did on 70.

I dont know if it is just me, but I think that Afellay is better than Pedro.

Pedro has some trickery moves and is an established scorer. Affellay has to start scoring more to really establish himself within the team. In terms of quality, there are very close. Both are quick with their feet, can shoot with both feet and can dribble. I think Pedro is a better dribbler of the ball but Affellay is stronger. For me, this guy is key to improving on our attack, unless Pedro gets back to form. I can easily see Affellay destroying defenses, if coached properly.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I see Pep trusts him, he gave him an important amount of minutes in a very important game, kinda like telling him these should be the kind of games he should be playing... He played well, but definitely should have passed in that awesome run against Marcela the diver...

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I do think he still needs to learn a bit about moving into the right direction...he often just wanders around Xavi, and with Iniesta around that's not always the best thing to do. Other than that, he did well.

Home of Barca Fans