Ibrahim Afellay

Mocro

Nice goal...but he should have scored twice. Also nice to see the reaction of the other players on the bench!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
4qikaa.jpg

Co0ter

Afellay was fantastic today, truely world class. I love this kid. Great goal and had some great touches, runs and vision.

Man of the match for sure.

PSV & Barca

Today Barca had the best bench ever, but the other guys they showed a fantastic performance most of the time like the first eleven plat. Ibi played great, in my opinion he was the best player together with Thiago. Nice goal but the thing I liked the most was to see Messi and Xavi truly enjoying when Ibi scored. As always, Ibi is very happy to score a goal haha it stays funny to see. Good game Ibi, my man we're proud of you in the Netherlands.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We got ourselves a scoring attacking midfielder! I remember Barca craving for one after Deco's departure.
Looks like a very good purchase from Zubi. MoM against Almeria!

SwiftGuyver

i really like this guy...he is a class act and seems to be getting better and better...

he always looked good at PSV and was always highly rated and i think Barca could be the best club for him and his development...he seems happy to be part of the squad and if he continues to work hard and have the right attitude he could become a very important player for us...

finally looks like a good bit of business in the transfer market by us!!!

SeloBarca

Since it was alot of subsitutes i concentrated on watching Affelay today.

He did both good and bad. He had a good solo action 20 minutes into the first half, one at the start of the second and ofcourse the goal. He also showed some quality in dribbling and accelerating past 1-2 players in the gaps.

The bad part is that there were large parts of the game where he was quite invisible. He also have to learn to put some force into the passes, they barely made it to the player he was trying to pass. Also he clearly has the quality to accelerate past his opponents, yet he choose to pass all the way back to the defenders a little bit to much.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yea I he's incredibly pacey. I notice that while watching his youtube vids before he came here but I wasn't completely sure since anyone can appear amazing in a youtube compilation. But he's got speed, vision, good touch, and he CAN shoot/score. He'll be a handy sub all season- I can't wait to see him come in and torture tired out defenses.

Home of Barca Fans