Iker Casillas

Beast

The Observer
Ramos isn't to blame for the leaderless situation in last night game , the blame should be on whoever decided to play him as a DM for the first time since 2005....
He wasn't a good DM nor a CB... he lost the plot not knowing what to do...
The winning defensive line is Ramos-Varane... Carlo sacrificed that for Pepe-Varane... he wasted a sub on Ramos too who was completely lost in transition
at first i thought he is playing 3-4-3 it turns to a 4-3-3 but Ramos wasn't playing like a DM because he doesn't know how... it was more like 2-1-4-3... with both Carvajal and Marcelo pushing in the midfield

Experienced players like Iker are needed in games that carry more than just 3 points... and derbies and clasico's are one of them .... he knows a lot more about such game than Diego ... nothing to do with skills but he is the captain and the much more experiences keeper and Iker is known to be brilliant in such games

El Gato

Villarato!
Guy is a freaking legend and the team is treating him like dirt. I'd like to see how you would act in a situation like this.

Really tired of this "legend" bullshit. And I can't be bothered to explain it for 13423432452456th time. Do some research, watch some games, then comment on how club treats Casillas and why.

Also, Raed, I never complained about senorio. It's a good concept as long as the guy holding the armband is a credible madridista and leads the team. Marcelo sure gives it his all every time he jumps forward and fuels our attacks, but a leader? Meh. It's just one downside of the approach, 'tis all.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Marcelo is no captain in my opinion, I'd rather see Xabi hold it ahead of him but this is the club's policy though seeing how the club desperately needs a captain and leader, I am hoping for Casillas to return. Nothing against Diego but we've been flopping majorly here and a lot of it has to do with Xabi's absence as well. Xabi bridged the gap so I hope his return pushes us forward.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BYWEUBgCQAAdA8G.jpg:large

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
How long before Wolfe flip flops back into Iker's corner?...Casillas showed his world class form again last night, saved them from a loss in Italy

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Although I have to say that I was surprised how well Diego Lopez has done, Valdes absolutely takes it for the first half of the season.

Home of Barca Fans