Iker Casillas

Neymessi

ok.casillas.You can go fuck yourself.If there was one RM player i respected then it was casillas but he showed us that he just is like the others.Like his teammate ronaldo who complained about the ref even though the ref gave a free penelty to penaldo,casillas does the same ironic thing by slamming busquets for his behaviour.You idiot benched moron,have you never seen pepe stepping on players.Do you remember how Rm players have treated barca players in the past classico,have you forgetten that?Have you forgotten how ronaldo pushed pep just because they were losing 5-0.Casillas is a moron who is rightfully on the bench.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
ok.casillas.You can go fuck yourself.If there was one RM player i respected then it was casillas but he showed us that he just is like the others.Like his teammate ronaldo who complained about the ref even though the ref gave a free penelty to penaldo,casillas does the same ironic thing by slamming busquets for his behaviour.You idiot benched moron,have you never seen pepe stepping on players.Do you remember how Rm players have treated barca players in the past classico,have you forgetten that?Have you forgotten how ronaldo pushed pep just because they were losing 5-0.Casillas is a moron who is rightfully on the bench.

You really need to chill.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Iker hugging and kissing everyone today, Marcelo cried after he talked to him :wub:

The only man who I feel deserves La Decima, and maybe Ramos as well, congrats Iker

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It was because of him that they almost lost it, though...

True, and it was because of him we got there with his saves and leadership. In big matches you need your captains, all of them. Even Arbeloa was asking the players to calm down off the bench, when the 90 minutes were over. He made a fatal error, the worst of his life I think but remained composed and helped the team remain composed.

He is surely one of the greatest players of all time, if not the greatest.

Stric

I can't understand people who dislike Iker, even if they are Barca fans. He's been a class act and a great player.

Home of Barca Fans