Iker Casillas

BenRobbins

He is modeling the new kit in a photo shoot which AS tweeted 10 mins ago so i think he is set to stay this year.

He is joined by Ronaldo, Isco, James and Lucas Silva.

raki

It can´t be true. In Portugal they say that he´s going for free on a loan. Real paying the wages. lol.
It cant be true.

Morten

Doubt it, dont all the big veterans either go to US or middle east for a last big paycheck?

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Doubt it, dont all the big veterans to either to US or middle east for a last big paycheck?

Those who want semi-retirement does .with India and sometimes Brazil as options .
But if a player want to continue at high level? He stays in in Europe

alittlebitter

lol another real madrid legend leaves through the back door. nevermind a proper send off, the most common thing I've read from real madrid fans about this thing is: "I really hope we don't pay a portion of his wage at porto". great fanbase.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
RM wouldn't play complete wages, just some difference between his current wages and his new lowered wages at Porto if it happens.

El Gato

Villarato!
lol another real madrid legend leaves through the back door. nevermind a proper send off, the most common thing I've read from real madrid fans about this thing is: "I really hope we don't pay a portion of his wage at porto". great fanbase.

1) He hasn't left yet...
2) Even if he's leaving there is no word of any sendoffs or no-sendoffs.
3) Why would we pay his wage at Porto? If he wishes to leave to Porto permanently then that's that, why hold RM to the wage? It's not a loan deal.
4) It's not a "portion of his wage". Porto demanded we pay his full wage, which is taking a piss really if it's a sale deal.

Beast

The Observer
No we do that as a thank you for club legends.. we did it with Raul too when he moved to Schalke.. Porto will pay 1/3 , we will cover 1/3 and Iker will take a pay cut of 1/3
I want him to play in a good team.. he deserve it & i really don't mind paying his full wage for the next 2 years as his current contract... what Iker did for Real is unforgettable and he earned any send off bonus we pay

El Gato

Villarato!
Portion of his wage which equals the send-off fee is fine by me. It was done before. But full wage? And signing De Gea for a fee, possibly giving a raise to Ramos and signing another striker? I know we can afford it, Kaka was taking humongous paycheck for doing fuckall in 2009 and we still managed to send Raul off with a gift, but it would never sit well with me to pay the player's wage when he's at another club. We didn't do it this way for Raul.

Home of Barca Fans