Iker Casillas

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was on El Larguero(Cadena Ser) and was interviewed. Made it clear he is not gonna leave.

Sterlingfan2000

So he was angry with ancelotti last Season?

Iker u are useless,crap and u need to go. How u can still be Spain Nr.1 without any performance is mindblogging. Mou was right , hes a Virus for Madrid, he thinks hes bigger than the club. I would boo him also

M

monamou

So he was angry with ancelotti last Season?

Iker u are useless,crap and u need to go. How u can still be Spain Nr.1 without any performance is mindblogging. Mou was right , hes a Virus for Madrid, he thinks hes bigger than the club. I would boo him also
:VdB:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imagine Bentiez benching new signing De Gea for Casillas. He'll afterall need all the support from the dressing room he can get :lol: :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Iker said something about welcoming Ddg with open arms if he goes to Real? Well.......http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK. Looks like they will get along fine ;)

I saw this on Marca earlier, doesn't look good.

I think RM will find a way to get rid of Iker no matter how, if he wants it to be classy (homage and everything) or ugly is up to him, but there's no way they keep him another season knowing how ugly things will get in the media if he's benched.

Morten

I saw this on Marca earlier, doesn't look good.

I think RM will find a way to get rid of Iker no matter how, if he wants it to be classy (homage and everything) or ugly is up to him, but there's no way they keep him another season knowing how ugly things will get in the media if he's benched.

If Ddg comes, maybe Iker should go, one way or another. I dont think he will be pleased being a backup and he does have alot of power amongst the players in the squad, i dont think it will end well.

Vlom

If Ddg comes, maybe Iker should go, one way or another. I dont think he will be pleased being a backup and he does have alot of power amongst the players in the squad, i dont think it will end well.

Why maybe ?

It's obvious RM wants Iker to go and it's also obvious he's not world class anymore, the main problem is they don't want to pay him the 30M for his 2 remaining years, and he doesn't want to leave if he doesn't get paid, madrid media are doing their best to protect his brand, but the truth is, Iker is being an asshole, wants to get the money, leave on free, get a signing bonus + wages at a new club.. but this is all kept under silence, you can be absolutely certain that if this had been Xavi or Puyol acting like this it would have been blown out of proporitions everywhere in spanish media.

Madrid already lost Diego Lopez, and was about to lose Keylor Navas if not for the coach change and new hopes for him of may be featuring more next season, I don't know how Iker thinks he can handle staying next season and playing, he'll be whistled, booed, and there are already tags on the walls in front of his house and on his route to Valdebebas asking for him to leave, the situation is horrible for everyone either he plays or is benched, but he's apparently not giving up on those 14M (30 - taxes) ... next season will be fun :)

Morten

Its obviously not all about the money, if it was then Iker wouldnt mind staying mostly on the bench the next two years, which im sure he wouldnt handle well.

Vlom

Its obviously not all about the money, if it was then Iker wouldnt mind staying mostly on the bench the next two years, which im sure he wouldnt handle well.

A big part of it is about the money (for him to leave), the other part (for him to stay and be benched) is about him not being aware of his horrible level lately.

Home of Barca Fans