Iker Casillas

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Did they say where he is going? Legend. :worthy:

De Gea is imminent then.

They didn't mention that. I wouldn't be surprised if it's MLS.

Marca reported yesterday that RM reached an agreement with Man Utd over De Gea for a fee of €25m + €5m in variables.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's being attacked left, right and center by Madrid journos just for joking with Pique :lol:. Florentino really doing his best to chase him away.

mehdimike

IMHO while i love him so much,he SHOULD have gone after Ladecima.
He had shaky performance all over this season.Against Juve,Atletico,Shalke,Valencia,Barca(all big games!) he was faulty,while for instance Bravo and Mark saved Barca in many games.I only remember Sevilla's first goal which Bravo could do better.Really,was he faulty for any goals?!

Stric

I love it how when we were looking for a young GK, pretty much everyone was saying that De Gea is simply unobtainable. Isn't for sale, won't leave, the entire thing. Fast forward one year, and De Gea is off to Madrid for peanuts. It's a recurring pattern with Barca, really. The same happened with Benatia, if I'm not mistaken. Before you know it, he's off to some other club. How is it possible that a club this big and popular (among players as well as among football lovers) is so poor in the transfer market?

DonAK

He will be 2nd most expensive GK in the history

Man Utd will be selling him for no profit after he has improved so much with them. That must sting quite a lot. It's unfortunate for them that his contract expires next year, because with him playing for them, in the EPL, they could have commanded close to the WR fee for a GK.

khaled_a_d

Man Utd will be selling him for no profit after he has improved so much with them. That must sting quite a lot. It's unfortunate for them that his contract expires next year, because with him playing for them, in the EPL, they could have commanded close to the WR fee for a GK.

He cost them 22 ,yes 3M+5 variables aren't so much but my points stands though ,while they could have obviously got much better price .the price for a GK isn't cheap by any mean

DonAK

He cost them 22 ,yes 3M+5 variables aren't so much but my points stands though ,while they could have obviously got much better price .the price for a GK isn't cheap by any mean

I agree with that, historically it's a good price, but my point is that Man Utd are one heck of a loser in this deal. De Gea has really left them out to dry.

Home of Barca Fans