Ilaix Moriba

malvolio

i'd say we drop the childish petulance and sell him. no need for another circus.

we need money to pay the likes of umtiti and dembele.

Porque

Kids entourage seems a bit dumb. Should try and get them in writing to put Chelsea offer so "we can match it".

Then take their ass to Fifa for tapping up, then take Fifa to CAS for failing to apply their own laws.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is not that we don’t want to sell, there are apparently no offers received by the club. Those poachers are looking to sign him for free and this prick is looking for a big fat sign on bonus.

xXKonan

I had high hopes for him but what he's doing now is so stupid especially in a time where the club is struggling financially but has the opportunity to get the game time he needs for the first team has Koeman rates him highly.

I also have a feeling those amazing offers he got are bullshit to some degree. EPL teams have money but I highly doubt they will be paying a 18 year old kid like him that big of wages as it's a gamble.

JamDav1982

I had high hopes for him but what he's doing now is so stupid especially in a time where the club is struggling financially but has the opportunity to get the game time he needs for the first team has Koeman rates him highly.

I also have a feeling those amazing offers he got are bullshit to some degree. EPL teams have money but I highly doubt they will be paying a 18 year old kid like him that big of wages as it's a gamble.

The likes of Chelsea would take him and loan him out and look to make money from him.

He is nowhere near good enough to get in their midfield. Chelsea have far better young players than Ilaix like Gilmour already out on loan.

Raketa10

DO NOT SELL HIM

This is what he is hoping for.

Make him honor his contract and let him spend the season in the stands.

Show the rest of these kids that if you pull stuff like this you will lose everything that you worked for in your years at Masia i.e. first team apps, playing time, the spotlight etc...

Set the precedent.

+10000000

Bobo32

I don't really care what happens with this player, and the ones in charge probably shouldn't either.
Moriba is shooting himself in the foot by not being a bit cold and impress more on the pitch before making a lot of demands - he has a perfect situation where the coach seems to believe in him more than what he probably should. It's not a disaster to go a year without playing, but he has to prove himself a lot more in his next club than what he had to do at Barcelona, and if he fails in the next club he is very quickly a few steps lower than what he had been if he just signed a contract and played a bit to later switch club in a more positive way.

Birdy

DO NOT SELL HIM

This is what he is hoping for.

Make him honor his contract and let him spend the season in the stands.

Show the rest of these kids that if you pull stuff like this you will lose everything that you worked for in your years at Masia i.e. first team apps, playing time, the spotlight etc...

Set the precedent.

This!

Different to treat your players like caged animals (PSG)
from letting them fool the club for their own personal interests.

Punish him, and next summer we will see if there will be any clubs still interested in him

Home of Barca Fans