İlkay Gündoğan

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The difference between him and Thiago is experience... While Thiago has done well in under-21 tournaments, his impact in first team football is clearly limited to Gundogan's, who has been key the last two season for Dortmund...

Paganinisrvnge

Shame I missed the match but I thought he was amazing vs Real Madrid in the CL semis last season and played well in the CL final. I'm excited to see this year's Dortmund. I think they could make another good CL run.

emkej

When Thiago was at Camp Nou I was against buy Ilkay, but now I think we should have him with us.

mixer

He has a contract till 2015 and wants to extend it and obviously stay in Dortmund. He won't go anywhere this summer. Better for Dortmund, they need that kind of players to outplay Bayern, because they can do it actually

Indignado

Imagine us getting Gundogan and Reus right now for Cesc and Alexis, I'd throw a party and invite all of you over

MatsJulianHummels

This is what his dad said

"I am keen to ensure he remains with Borussia Dortmund. He is doing fine so it's a bit early to move to a club in England or Spain at this point in time"

desoe

"I am keen to ensure he remains with Borussia Dortmund. He is doing fine so it's a bit early to move to a club in England or Spain at this point in time"

I'm pretty sure that Mario Gotze's father was saying the same things in 2012. I won't be surprised if Gundogan leaves in 2014, especially if BVB got dominated by Bayern. Dortmund is a really fine club, but soon or later everyone wants to get on a bigger ship.

Home of Barca Fans