İlkay Gündoğan

ajnotkeith

Arda 2.0. He will have 1-2 seasons and that's it. I know it's a free transfer but still.

How the fuck did we come to the point where we are signing rejects and players with one foot in retirement (Lewandowski, now Gundogan) and celebrate that as a win, while the other clubs are singing 19-23 year old rising talents?

Fuck Laporta.
He was just one of the best players in a treble winning season. He's not going to magically lose the ability to play football in half a year.

Also, the physical pace is a lot slower here than EPL, so could help to preserve him for a few years.

Signing one of the best midfielders in England on a free is a great deal even if he hasn't got long left on the clock. He will add a lot of quality to a title push next season.

BJJ

This guy will be absolutely pivotal to our upcoming season. If he bombs we could be in trouble. I'm still not convinced by Pedri and Gavi. Romeu is shit. Kessie will probably be sold and Roberto is... Roberto. Nico and Pablo Torre will probably be loaned .
Am I missing someone or something?

iniestaGOAT

This guy will be absolutely pivotal to our upcoming season. If he bombs we could be in trouble. I'm still not convinced by Pedri and Gavi. Romeu is shit. Kessie will probably be sold and Roberto is... Roberto. Nico and Pablo Torre will probably be loaned .
Am I missing someone or something?

Only thing you are missing is a brain

Home of Barca Fans